Chapter 7

Minato's (POV)

"hey there handsome, are you staying in this hotel?" the women asked as she stopped walking when she was about a foot in front of me.

"uh... yeah. I'm waiting for some food" I said. 'what would be a good excuse, that this women would believe' I thought was the women lend down so that our face were closer.

"the food can wait" she said as she put a hand on my thigh. 

"please don't touch me" I said as she put her other hand on my chest. 

"aww a shy boy, I love a little shy boy" she said as her the hand that was on my thigh started to move up my leg.

"I'm not shy, I have to get food to my kids" I said in a stern tone. 

"your a father? you look way to young to be a dad" she said as she stopped moving her hands. 'she thinks I'm a dad, I can use this' I thought.

"yeah I'm a young dad. but I need to get them there food so please leave me alone" 

"yeah right like i would believe that such a young man could have already have kids she said as she tried to kiss me but was stopped before she could by a certain silver haired boy.

"hey dad how long in tell we eat" he said as he grabbed my hand. "and who's she?" he asked. 'thank god for Kakashi acting skills, I'm gonna owe him big time after this' I thought as i looked at him then the women who was now not touching me.

"oh she was just leaving" I said with a smile.

"yeah right, I was just leaving" she said as she walked away as fast as she could.

"you owe me big time, I hate acting like some innocent child" he said as he crossed his arms and turned away from.

"I no, what can I do to make it up to you" 

"oh you'll see" he said as he turned around and smirked. I blushed 'what was he gonna do to me' 

"um... are you Minato your food is ready" said as man who was holding our food.

"yes, thank you" I said as I took the food. "all right Kakashi lets go" I said as I walked back to the the hotel room. "here's your food Obtio, Rin" I said as a handed them there food. we then gave Hansamu him his food and then started eating our food.

"Kakashi I don't think any one should sleep on that couch how about you just sleep in my bed with me, it's a king size so it should be fine." i said with a gentle smile 'this way I'll be able to sense him get out of bed better, I still don't trust him not to hurt himself. god I hate this'

"I guess I don't mind as long as you don't touch me like you did that last time I shared a bed with you. I mean it's not like I didn't like it's just not now" he said as he got up it the bed with me. "And I told Hansamu. so it's ok." he said.

"that's right and I think you guys would be cute together" he said with a smile. 

"oh...uh thannnks" I said as I blushed.

"no one asked you Hansamu" Kakashi said in a mad tone.

"fair enough" he said as he turned on his side to go to sleep.

"now listen here Kakashi I am not some kind of beast I no when and when not to do things" I said in a stern tone.

"I no I was just joking" he said as he got up to turn the light off, as he did so I layed down on my back. I then felt the side of the bed dip down a little then I felt something slightly heavy on my chest.

"please hug me" he said in barely a whisper. 

"of course." I said as I put my arms around him 'no matter whatever ever one else says about Kakashi words really do hurt him, and sometimes he takes them to heart. if we ever get into a relationship I'll make sure that he always feels loved. but I can't forget about Kushina I need to break up with before I do anything I keep forgetting' 

"goodnight sensei" 

"goodnight Kakashi" I said as I kissed his forehead.