chapter 2

Kakashi (POV)

"Sensei, I feel so tired" I said as I leaned on him.

"Then go to sleep" Sensei said as he put his arm around me.

"But I don't want to"

"Why not" He asked as he rubbed my back

"Because... The nightmares... They, t-t-they won't stop" I said as tears started to fall.

"Oh... I see... How about you take a shower." Sensei said as he picked me up.

"With you!?!" I yelled as my face turned red.

"Well kinda, I'm just gonna make sure you don't hurt yourself and clean your cuts on your wrists" He said as he open the door to the bathroom. As soon as we got in the bathroom he sat me down and took off my clothes for me. My face was bright red as he did so.

"Why are you blushing. It's just me." He said as he took my underwear off. I immediately went to cover my you know what's (you know what I'm talking about)

"So need to hide that from me" He said as he grabbed my hands and moved them.

"I have one too, it's nothing I haven't seen before" He said as he ruffled my hair. He then grabbed my hands again and started to take the bandages off. I looked at the cuts, they were deep, I really would have died if he had never came. I then feel myself space out.

Minato's (POV)

I took a good look at the cuts on kakashi's wrists. I'm so glad I came in time. I set kakashi's hands on his lap and get up to get some clean bandages. When I turned around and looked into his eyes. They looked dull.

"Kakashi, are you ok"asked as I put my hand on his shoulder.

" Yeah..." I then started wrapping his arms in the bandages.

"Ok" I said as I took off my clothes.

"You really are going to take a bath with me aren't you" Kakashi said as he got up and start the water for the bath.

"Yep" I said in a happy tone.

"Oh well, I guess I'll just enjoy the presence of someone else" He said as he turned off the water.

"Yep" I said as I checked the water to see if it was to hot enough. I then got in. Kakashi came in after me sitting on the other side looking at me.

"Come here" I yelled as I grabbed Kakashi and at him in between my legs.

"Fine I'm... Just to tired to care" He said as he leaned back.

"Really, then go to sleep. I will wash you and I won't let the nightmares get you"

"Ok... " Kakashi said as he fell asleep.

Kakashi's (POV)

when I woke up I was laying on something soft. Something warm was holding me. I look over to see sensei hugging me.

"Good morning Kakashi" Sensei says as he kisses the side of my head.

"What are you doing."

"Giving you the attention you deserve"

"I don't deserve any attention"

"Yes you do," he said as he touched my thigh, I blushed a darker shade of red if possible. Sensei only moved his hand and chuckled in response.

"So you like it when I touch you" He said as he touched my member.

"What are you doing!!!"

"Nothing" He said as he kissed my neck.