chapter 8

~two days in the later~

Kushina's (POV)

"this can't be happening!" I yelled at the doctor.

"I'm very sorry miss" the doctor said.

"oh no, Minato" I said as I put my hands on my face.

~present time~

Minato's (POV)

"alright is ever one ready" I asked as I looked around at my team. This mission took us a week to finish and nothing happened so were heading home. it will take us at least 3 days to get home. Hansamu gave us all clothes he gave me Obito and Kakashi suits and Rin a very pretty dress.  

"yep" Rin said with a smile. with that we all started walking. 'something feels off, Obito hasn't said as word ever since we left Hansamu's house.

"Obito it's been 30 minutes since you last spoke. is there something bothering you" I asked I was I turned around. there was then a puff a smoke and there in place of Obito was a ninja from the hidden stone. 

"move even one inch yellow flash and your student will be nothing more than a memory" the man said as there was another puff of smoke and obito was now right in front of the ninja from the stone. the hidden stone ninja had a kunai to obito's neck. "if any of you move I'll kill him." 

"what do you want?" I asked in a clam tone.

"let go of obito" Kakashi said. 

"shut up you brat- hey wait are you the White fang's boy." the Stone Ninja asked.

"yeah so what got a problem with that" the Kakashi said as he reached for a kunai.

"no problem at all. It's just I owe your father my life. he was a good man and cared for people who he didn't even know. I wish he was still alive so I could tell him just how much I owe him for saving my life. saving me was way out of his way, and my power level was nothing to his, and yet me saved me. when I woke up after he saved me he was all ready gone. I never got to tell him how thankful I was." 

"if you don't let go of my student. you can say just how thankful you are to Sakumo's face." I threated. 

"right here take him" he said as he pushed Obito to Kakashi.

"what?" Kakashi asked.

"your father saved my life the least I can do is not cause anymore trouble for you and your team" the hidden stone ninja said with a smile as he started walking away.

"hey by the way my old men would have told you that there's no need to thank him." Kakashi yelled as the Stone Ninja kept walking. 'it almost funny that a hidden Stone Ninja just backed off because Sakumo saved him. that just tells me how nice of a man Sakumo was and to know that Sakumo would have just said no need to thank me, just wow. if the white fang was still alive i would want him to be the fourth Hokage. he would have been the best choice. from what i know he was kind, strong, very smart and would do anything for the the people of the village. he may have failed that last mission he want on but he came back with no one dead. sometimes we can't avoid casualties but he could that mission so he did. i would have done the same thing.' i thought as we started walking again.

"Obito are you feel alright" i asked as i put my hand on obito who looked a little shaken up.

"yeah, I just feel bad for getting caught. I need to work harder if i want to be Hokage," Obito said as he looked down at his feet.

"you'll get there your still very young." i said with a smile. "but how about we fouces on becoming a chunin, ok"

~time skip because I'm a lazy ass~

After we reported to the Hokage I said good bye to my students and let Kakashi go home to get some clothes. He said he would be at my house in a few hours.

After only being in my house for a few minutes there was a knock on my door. Which was odd because no but my students and the Hokage know that I was going home. I slowly walked to the front door. When I opened the door a was very surprise...