Chapter 4

PLEASE READ

sorry about the A/N thing and the long wait but here is a new chapter.

Minato's (POV)

to day was the day of the mission. Kakashi seems to be feeling a lot better. So now we are on our way out of the village. The mission is a c ranked and we have to escort a dressmaker back to his village. The sun was about to set when we all finally got to a Inn.

"Wow that was quite the walk. I'm glad to finally get to sit down" Said Hansamu. (The name of the dressmaker)

"So what types of dresses do you make!" Rin asked as she sat next to the  Hansamu who was sitting on the bed.

"All kinds of dresses even for men who like to where dresses" Hansamu said as he smiled.

Kakashi's (POV)

" that last part is exactly why you   need guards." Minato sensei said as he started to take his headband and vest off.

"That's right but either way, I am one of the best dressmakers in my town," Hansamu said as his face turned into a pout. "Ooh, you young men with the gray hair. What's your name?" He said as he cheeks turned a little pink.

"My name is Kakashi" I said plainly.

"Ah, Ka ka shi!" He said in a sing-song voice.

"What, is there something funny about my name" I asked

"Oh no, nothing at all. But you wear very baggy clothing, is it because you don't like how skinny you are" Hansamu asked as he walked up to me. I didn't answer him. 'Why would I tell a complete stranger how I feel about my body' I thought as I watched him sit on the floor that was in front of me.

"Well if you're not answering me, that means you're insecure" He said with a sad look as he put his hand on my hand that was resting on my thigh.

" you are a complete stranger to me, I don't have to tell you anything about my body." I said in a annoyed tone.

"Fine then, I'll look myself!!!" He yelled as he yanked my shirt up revealing my stomach and chest.

"H-hey!! What are you doing!!!!" I yelled as I felt my face heat up, thank god for my mask.

"Ah, you're still a child, so you don't have a lot of muscle. But the muscle you do have is very pronounced. But not to pronounce. You're very skinny to, but not too skinny. Very nice pale skin. A little curvy to. You are the perfect model. FOR THIS DRESS THAT I MADE!!!!" He yelled as he pulled out a red dress. ( as shown above)

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled.

"HAHAHA HAHAHA" obito laughed and continue to laugh even when he fell off the bed.

"Pfft" Was all the sound that left minato as he tried not to laugh. Rin was sitting there, stunned and then soon joined obito in his fit of laughter.

"Will you where it" He asked as he stood up and put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"No you stu-" I was about to say before I was interrupted

"oh, come on kakashi, why don't you try it. You never know you might actually like the way you look in it"

" are you crazy " I said as I looked at my sensei.

" if you try on this dress, anytime any of you need a dress for yourself or for someone else I will give it to you for free " Hansamu said as I looked back at him.

" you should definitely do it" Rin obviously sold on the free dress part.

" will you do it? If I promise obito won't make fun of you. I'll tie him up if I have to" Minato said as he grabbed obito.

" I promise I won't make fun of you if you put it on" Obito. 'Tch you're right that he'd make fun of me anyway. But minato's sounds solid. But I'm not a girl nor my cross dresser or trans. '

"Well..."

(A/N) : you as the rear, get to choose with akashi's answer is if I get more yeses than I do nos Kakashi wears a dress. But if I get more no's kakashi doesn't wear the dress.

The choice is yours, what will you comment

yes

Or

No

Sorry for the long ass wait