BONUS CHAPPIE!!!

(IDOL by BTS. This bonus chapter is for the release of BE BTS' new album)

Aella's Past

Me, I am 3 years old and in those 3 years I have lived an extremely privileged life. I live in a mansion with maids and butlers. I ride in limos. Wear designer clothes. I have the perfect life.

But today that all came tumbling down.

My dad, a kind loving man. But he has always had a dangerous side.

My mom, kinda stuck up but still loving. Very protective.

I always ask about their past, how they met, what they did before me. They ignore me. Let the questions slide away. They never answer them. Why?

Today my mom is getting ready in her room. My dad working in his office. I'm playing with my dolls in the living room.

I hear the doorbell ring. But I ignore it and go back to playing with my dolls. 

I hear the butler, Chappler, ask, "How may I help you?"

They don't respond instead the shout,"FREEZE!!!" 

I freeze. 

I hear a deep voice shouting instructions. A bunch of people in uniforms and badges come running in with guns. They drag my mom out, handcuffed. 

"MOMMY!!!"

"AELLA!!! Let go of me! My baby girl needs me!"

They drag her out of the house.

I see my dad get dragged out. Handcuffed too.

"DADDY!!!"

"It'll be okay baby." He said something else but it got drowned out.

I feel a tear slide down my cheek.

"Hello sweetie." A gentle voice calls.

More tears slide down my face. "Mommy, Daddy." I whisper.

"It's okay. My name is Officer Vacker."

"Where are my mommy and daddy going?"

She sighs. "They have to go to jail."

"Why?"

"They are wanted criminals in 30 countries."

I cry. Arms wrap around me. I have no energy to fight back. The officer holds my hand and walks with me to a car. 

We drive away from my house, my old life, my perfect life. 

We pull into a big building. A bunch of people in uniform wander here.

I don't remember anything else. I remember some people talked to me. Trying to see if I know anything. I know stuff. But I hide it remembering what my parents told me, "Never share this with the world. This will be your key. Hide it. Protect it with your life. Thoughts are a powerful weapon. Use that to you advantage." 

I remember being put in a home with many kids. Adults coming to look at me and meet me. Some take me home. Most don't. Every home I go to is never the same. Nobody wants me because of the fact that my parent are criminals. They don't want me hurting their family. I never saw Officer Vacker or my parents again. 

For the past 3 years of my life I have been going house to house. Family to family. No one wants me. I always ask to see my parents. I never can.