Chapter 6

(Awake by BTS Jin!!! I thought this song kinda matched the theme to this chapter.)

Keefe's POV

Ugh! I just wasted two hours of my life. In those two hours we went to 5 different stores. I know I know that's crazy!!! Anyway. We went to buy a crazy expensive flower bouquet, and tuxedo and tie, rose petals, candles, table cloths, and a really fancy and extremely expensive promise ring. I'm talking like $1,000,000,000 ring. I know HOW DOES HE HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY!?! Well Fitz's family is very wealthy.

Anyway when we finally got home. Fitz told me to run inside and tell his parent's to keep the girls Biana's room. Of course they asked why. So I had to tell them everything. 

Apparently they didn't know Sophie and Fitz broke up. So that was very awkward for me. 

I walked back out. We started carrying everything in. For some reason Fitz bought a table too. 

Anyway it took us about an hour and a half to set everything up. Then it took Fitz another hour to get ready. Finally once he was really, we turned on the music and I went to go tell Sophie to go downstairs.

Sophie's POV

Keefe poked his head in when Biana was playing dress up with me. She had to force me to do it.

"Hey Sophie, you need to go downstairs."

I nod slowly and start heading down. I hear some romantic music playing. When I step down from the stairs I land on rose petals. I follow the petals to the living room.

in the middle of the room I see Fitz in a nice tuxedo, he is holding a giant flower bouquet. I pause. Fitz walks up to me.

"Sophie. I know I hurt you. But I want to make it up to you. From this moment forward I promise to be committed to you and you alone. I promise to love you till the end of time. I promise to make you happy for the rest of your life."

He goes down onto a knee and offers me a ring.

"I'm not asking you to marry me. This is a promise ring. Please Sophie, take me back. I'm nothing without you."

Fitz's POV (Surprise!) 

I look at Sophie with pleading eyes. She starts tearing up. Then she slaps me!

"What the heck!!!" I shriek clutching my check.

"You are a jerk Fitz. Like I said on Monday. I will never ever ever go back to you. Besides I don't even like you anymore so quit trying to get me back!!!"

She storms off. I feel a tear slide down my check. I mentally slap myself. Why did I even try? It's not like she wants me anymore after I cheated on her.

I hate myself. I will never find love.

Sophie's POV

I storm up. I can't believe he had to nerve to try and get me back when he was dating two girls at the same time. 

"Jerk" I mutter under my breath.

I open Biana's room and see Biana and Keefe in a huge make out session. I burst into tears and run out of the house. How could she do that even after I told her I like him.

My life is so unfair. I probably will never find love again. I should've said yes to Fitz.

Biana's POV (Surprise! again)

Once Sophie left the room I look at Keefe questionably. We stare at each other for a little. The he clears his throat and moves closer to me.

He pushes his lips against mine. I mentally freak out. I don't want to hurt Sophie, and I like Tam now. But I fall into the kiss. Old feelings resurfacing. 

After a while I hear the door open. Someone runs away. I pull away from the kiss and see blonde hair. OMG THAT IS SOPHIE!!!!

Keefe's POV

Sophie leaves the room. Well since Sophie will obviously say yes to Fitz. I guess I can go with Biana. My old crush.

I surge forward and push my lips against hers. She doesn't kiss back at first but when she does, it just feels so wrong.

Biana pulls away and looks at the door.

"SOPHIE" She screams.

She looks back at me tears in her eyes. She slaps me, hard.

What have I just done.

Hiiii!

How do you like the chapter? I think it's good. But really long. So much drama. Hehe y'all are gonna have to wait four days for a new chapter.

Anyhoo. I've got chores and I'm sure y'all got stuff to do too. So...

Fifi out!

-Fifi

BTW This chapter wasn't edited.