Part 1

Here you go, my favorite Christmas song that you can listen to while reading this.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys! Guys! I had a great idea!" Dream ran into the living room where Ink and Blue were sitting. They were drawing together, Ink was making something that looked like it could be in a museum and Blue made a stick figure next to a tree, hiding under the shade and away from the smiling sun.

"What is it then?" Ink asked curiously, setting his pen and paper down. Blue just turned to listen to see what his friend came up with.

"I call it Christmas kindness! In December there is no violence, hatred, or anything bad! It will also be the month that we can have a truce with the bad sanses! Maybe we could even become friends!" Ink and Blue saw the happiness and hope in his eyes, then they knew they had to do this for him.

"Alright, I will make it official. Starting December first Christmas kindness will start and continue for 31 days." Ink said, getting up to go prepare to share the news.

Then, on November 27th Christmas Kindness was about to become a tradition throughout the multiverse.

------------------------------------------------------------

That is part one to my Christmas special! Christmas Kindness! I hope you liked the start, and let's all agree. I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus is the best Christmas song. Tell me if you want any other song in here! I'd be sure to put it!

Also, sorry to anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas! I'm from a Christian family, so it's a pretty big deal in my house. Plus, it is a big thing in America. Starting November 1st all the Christmas adds come out.