It took me a quick moment to regain my composure slightly, using Jungkook as support.

"K-kook, how do you... u-um... feel about-

"Jungkook, Jimin, the shoot is starting whenever you're ready" one of the crew members spoke while smiling. He was the same guy that helped kookie and I earlier.

"We'll be right there" Jungkook replied, smiling back at the guy slightly once he left. He then turned his attention back to me quirking a brow at me. "How do I feel about what?"

I looked at him briefly, before my attention fell to the floor. "I-it's nothing... I'll tell you later"

He remained silent for a few seconds, before I heard him humming.

"No, try that again" I shivered at his dominant and commanding tone, my eyes instantly greeted with a demanding grin as I looked back up at him again.

"I'll tell you later.... when the shoot is over..." my tone was soft, coiled in fondness as I locked my eyes with his own.

"Good boy" he ruffled my hair affectionately, my heart skipping a beat at the praise and his gentle touch. "Let's get started then"

I nodded my head smiling.

"Use your words baby"

"Sorry, let's go" I giggled, my face heating up at the endearment.

He intwined his hand in my own, his fingers lacing in between my fingers as he walked us towards the main shoot. Although I was barely wearing anything, my body encased in pink leather straps, I felt a sense of warmth flowing through my whole being. The source radiating off his muscular and delectable build.

The crew members eyes watched us timidly at every move, some instantly looked away if I were to make eye contact, while some continued staring, sending a fond smile of their own.

I kept close to Jungkooks side, snuggling into him whenever I felt anxious. He's so much taller than me, even with these heeled boots my petite yet curvy frame is nothing compared to his giant build. His face is chiselled in the finest manner, his nose and brows sharp, and eyes a piercing chocolate brown. His well defined abs flex effortlessly against the crimson light, his pecks refined and sculpted beautifully.

He was just so appealing to look at.... so sensual and carried a dominant aura of his own, unlike any other I've seen before. A shiver runs down my spine as his hand snakes around my waist, claiming it's territory as his fingers caress my sides.

"Continue staring at me like that, and I'll put that bed to some good use" he whispered lowly, his voice coming out husky and serious as he looked ahead. My body shivered as he spoke, his words registering in my mind and replaying themselves over, and over again.

I let out a shaky breath before hesitantly looking away, gulping to stop my throat from feeling so dry.

"Jungkook, Jimin" one of the crew members waved us over, walking towards us quickly to meet us midway. "I'm pretty sure you were both informed of how the photo shoot will play out, along with the brief concept of the whole shoot. However we'll still guide you both as the shooting progresses, so that we can finish everything as soon as possible"

"Perfect, thank you" Jungkook nodded his head in understanding. "From what I already know, it's a solo shoot at the start, I'll only join in later on, correct?"