Chapter 1: Introduction

Before I start, the first chapter will be kind of short (shorter than oncoming chapters) and mostly about like how the characters are, if that makes sense.
Enjoy 😁👋🏼
Fanarts used in this story are not mine❗️creds to all artists❗️
Characters and the show naruto belong to Masashi Kishimoto, and attack on titan belongs to Hajime Isayama. The plot belongs to me.
————————————
No ones POV (btw they're walking and talking)
"Did you really forget what day it is today Idiot" said a pinkette named Sakura Haruno.

"Umm, is it your birthday? I swear I remember it being on the 26th of March" said a blonde while nervously scratching the back of his head.

"No, AND MY BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 28TH NOT THE 26TH!" yelled Sakura.

"Sorry, sorry I was only two days off" Naruto said frantically.

"I'm in a good mood today, so I'll let it slide."

"So what is today?" asked Naruto.

"Did you even check the date today. Today is the the day Sasuke comes back" Sakura said while smacking her head.

"Wait, WHAT?! How could I forget. I was so busy with my mission that it totally slipped my mind that he was coming back!" said Naruto dropping a swear while sighing at his stupidity.

"Wow, I'm hurt, and your suppose to be my best friend. Tsk tsk tsk" said a voice with sarcasm coming from behind the two friends, surprising them.

"Sasuke!" they both said in unison.

"Hn, you guys act like I've been gone for 10 years or something" said sasuke.

"Yea yea whatever. Let's go get some ramen. I'm starving" said Naruto, of course.

"Honestly, good idea. I'm hungry too." said sakura.

"Hn" (y'all already know who said that lmao)

A few minutes go by and they're on their way to Ichiraku when Sakura spots someone.

Sakura's POV
We were walking to Ichiraku's, catching up and stuff, when I noticed midnight blue hair and pale lavender eyes. It looked like she had just got back from a mission or training because she was wearing her mission/training clothes.

"HINATA" yelled Sakura trying to get her attention.
The person called turned her head and noticed us. She starting waving at us with a smile and headed towards us.

"Hey Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto" Hinata said while bowing.

Hinata has always liked Naruto. Everyone knew, even Sasuke, except for Naruto's stupid ass. So whenever I get the chance to get them together, I take it. I ship them a lot lol. She's gotten a bit more confident, she talks to him more and I even see them walking or hanging around together sometimes. She's still a little shy and hasn't confessed her feelings yet. She'll do it when she's ready, and I'll be there supporting her.

"Hey Hinata, how was your mission?" asked Naruto.

"It went well, thank you for asking Naruto." said Hinata

I was going to ask Hinata to come and join us, but naruto beat me to it.

"Say Hinata, you just got back from a mission, so you must be hungry. Why don't you come and join us for some ramen?" asked Naruto with a closed eye smile, and even blushing a little.