Missing. Part Two

It was Zach and Robert.

My phone is in my back pocket. When they leave I can text Austin. They walk around me a couple of times.

Zach grabs my face with one hand and makes me look up at him. I can't believe that they did this to Austin.

"What's wrong? Austin not coming to save you " He laughed.  I try to move my face out of his grip. He only tightens it. My hands and legs are untied this gives me a chance to run.

I barley make it out the door when Zach catches up to me. He pins me against the wall with his hands around my neck.

"You shouldn't have done that!" He said before letting me go. Robert comes and puts me over his shoulder. I am put in a trunk. I try to scream but it's useless. All I do is cry. I can tell we are on a gravel driveway because off all the bumps. It's really long.

The car finally stops. I hear Austins voice. It's getting closer to the trunk.

"Here let me get that." Zach said.

"It's fine I got it." Austin said. He opens it and sees me. I try to move but it's unsuccessful. Austin looks back at Alex.

"Hey Alex come put your stuff in here" He makes his way over. Alex sees me  They look back at Robert and Zach who are whisper something.

A couple gun shots fire. I see Alex fall. I start to cry. I am picked up and untied. Zach puts his arm around my neck and holds a gun to my head.

"Don't move or I'll shoot" he said. I see Austin on the ground holding his side. Not far from him there is a knife. I slam my foot on Zachs them slam my elbow into his ribs.

He let's me go and I run to Austin. A hear a cluck of a gun Austin moves me so that he is in front of me.

Part three?