He gets mad part one

Not my idea. Dedicated to  LoveRocker1306

*Your P.O.V*

Austins been very distant lately. He won't tell me what's really going on. He says it's tours stuff. He was sitting beside me on his phone. We was watching a movie.

He gets up and goes to kitchen. I take the chance to look at who he has been texting. Becky G. (No hate on her. She is a amazing singer) I put his phone back after reading some of his messages. My heart is broken into a million pieces but I act like everything is OK.

"Hey, Austin I'm going to a friends." O said. He walks to me and pecks my lips.

"I'm not far from heading to a friend's house too." He said.

"Whos?" I asked.

"That's none of your concern." He said. I want to cry but I hold it together. I get my bag and head to my car. K get in and drive off to Alexs.

I knock on his door and he opens it shirtless. I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him. I cry on to his shoulder.  He walks backwards to shut the door and hugs my tighter.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Austins cheating on me." I said crying.

"You sure?" He said. I pulled back and started pacing around the room. Alex was trying to get me to sit down but I wouldn't.

"Yes! I know this was wrong but I read his messages. He has been very distant from me. He was saying I love you and stuff to Becky."

"Oh. I'm sorry." He said hugging me and kissing my forehead. Austin bangs on the door.

"Open the door Constancio" he yelled. I took off running and hid in his closet.

*Alex P.O.V*

I open the door a door and Austin almost punches me in the face but I dodge it.

"Austin chill!"

"Why did you kiss my girl!?" He said.

"I didn't I kissed her forehead. She came over crying cause of you." I yelled. His facial expression changed.

"Why would she think that?"

"Cause she read your messages cause you was being distant from her." I said calmly. He tries to punch me agian but i dodged it agian..

"Why would she think that? I would never cheat on her."

"She didn't know. She said that she saw you texting Becky that you love her." I said  he punches me when I wasn't expecting it. He hit my eye. I was going to hit back but he stormed out slamming the door shut.

"(Y/N) where are you?" I said. I walk around upstairs. I hear faint crying so I walk to wear she was. I opened the closet door and picked her up bridal style. I sat in the bed and hugged her. She touched around my eye and I wince in pain a little.