Jail Time Part two

Austin P.O.V

When the officer returned from taking the cute (your hair color) girl away I walked up to him and punched him in the gut.

A bunch of cops was on me in a matter of seconds. They lead me down the same hall they lead her down. I see her through her cell window.

Her head is bleeding right above her eye. I look closely and see a tiny blood spot on the wall.

O when I get out off here I swear I am hurting that officer!

They push me into my cell and lock the door. I pace back and forth. A small hatch opened in my cell door and the food was pushed in.

Great. I heard something being said. I walked to the wall.

"Hey. Lift the poster on your wall." She said. So I did. There was a hole in it. Not big enough to fit through but big enough to see her face.

"Why are you back here?" She said.

"I punched the officer in the stomach that hurt you. By the way my names Austin."

"(Y/N), what did you get to eat?" She said.

"Mashed potatoes, mac and cheese."

"That's it? "

"Yup. What about you."

"Nothing."

"What!?" I said angrily.

"Austin it's okay. I wasn't hungry anyway." She said.

"I'm surprised they haven't came back here yet about us taking. "

"O. They know about the whole in the wall. They did it on purpose."

"What?" I said.

"They did it so people back here can talk to each other. By the way your really cute." She said.

"Oops did I say that out loud?" She said blushing.

"Yup." I said. Putting my hand through the hole and touching her check. I pull it back in.

"Your beautiful to." I said and she blushed even harder.

"If this wall wasn't blocking us I would kiss you." I said.

"Oh." She said smirking. God I love her.

"How's your head?"

"It's good. Nothing major. I love you Austin."

"I love you (Y/N)." I said. She had her hand on the edge of the hole. I grabbed her hand. The hole is about 2 feet thick.

"I hope we get out of here soon."