Imagine 5

♡♡Why?♡♡

You was watching the news. When a wreck came on. You recognize the car. It was a red patterned Range Rover.

Austin.

" They driver was instantly rushed to the hospital. He was hit head on. The other driver was texting and driving. the Driver of the Range Rover is Austin Mahone. " The news broadcaster said.

you rush to Austin's mom house. You didn't knock you just walked in. Michelle was holding a box of Kleenex and a phone. Her phone buzzed. It was a text from Alex. Alex was staying there with Austin. To keep updates with Austin for Michelle. She clutched the phone to her chest.

He's gone.

You went to the hospital to say your goodbyes. You walk to his side and burst into tears. Alex pulls you into a hug. He rubs your back. You cry into his shoulder. You finally pull back and walk to Austin's side. You said.

"Austin I will be with you soon. I love you. You will be in my heart forever. No one can replace you. I will never love anyone as much as I love you. " You lean down and kiss his lips. You then leave and sit out in the hall. You burst into tears agian. The doctors walk by you and you get up. You see Alex and Michelle smiling and the heart monitor moving back to normal.

You run into the room and run to Austin's side. You grab his hand.

"Its a miracle. He must of didn't want to let something he loves go." Austin grins at you.

"I didn't want to let you go. " Austin said. You cry. Austin whips your tears away with his thumb.

"I heard your speach. I loved it."

"I love you so much Austin. "

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I thought I was going to lose you forever. "

"Remember what you said. You will be with me soon and I would have waited for you. "