"She wants me dead or she'll take Miles." She answered as they looked at each other, knowing it's going to happen again. "but I also told her that I will once reach her face to face in person I will kill her. With all I have left."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After some hours, Sidney was in her room, laying on the bed as she heard the door. Tej walking in.

He sat next to her and placed an arm around her shoulder with comfort.

"Don't worry okay?.... it's going to be fine, like it always happened. You know that right?" He said as Sidney hissed, shaking her head.

"But we had our family, now we are 3. we have you, me and Rome!?"I say,as i look away.

Then he glared at her, thinking about something. "You know what? let's go to a dinner for us." He said as Sidney looked up with furrowed brows.

He got up and left the room.

"Okay, but I'll call Marie to babysit." She said as she took her phone, calling Marie when she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Marie! Hey um, I'm going for dinner tonight with my man so I need you to babysit Miles." Sidney told her.

"Okay, I'm on my way." She said as Sidney hung up.

"Imma get ready now, k?" Tej said, as Sidney nodded and he walked to the room dresser and Sidney went to pick her black dress.

She wore a black tight dress, with Make-up and Black heels on. She went down the stairs when she saw Tej talking to Marie and she walked over.

"Okay, we're going now." He said as he turned to look at Sidney and gave her a kiss.

"We're coming back again." Sidney said as she gave Miles a kiss on the cheek, getting out with Tej on their Porsche.

"You look hot." He said making Sidney chuckle.

"Don't forget your look." She said, looking at his black outfit he always wear. He started the engine and speeds with the car, to the restaurant.

After they arrived, Sidney opened the door closing it, and arriving in there as they found a place, when the colleague came to them. "What do you two want for dinner?" She asked as Sidney looked at the menu.

"Yeah, um... I want a strawberry dessert." Sidney said, as she wrote it on her note book.

"You?" She asked Tej.

„Uh,yeah I want a chicken pasta,thanks"He said and Sidney smirked while looking at the menu.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After they was done eating they went back on their car, going back home as Sidney walked out of the car, making her way with Tej to the door. "You was funny." Sidney said as they laugh, getting in when they saw Marie.

"Hey!" Marie said as Sidney smiled.

"Hey."

"Um, there was a Woman on the door—" She started.

"A woman!?" Sidney asked in panic.

"Yeah, she was on the door. She said, she wanted to see the baby so I just lat her and she went up the stairs." She says as Sidney looked at Tej.

"Why?" She asks.

"She was inside the house?" Tej asked her while Sidney went up the stairs for Miles.

"Why, what's wrong?!" She asked as she ran with them up the stairs.

Sidney ran to Miles room when she opened it while Tej arrived behind her and he was not seen to be on his bed as her eyes widened. "She took my baby!" Sidney shout,as I run down the stairs. "Oh my god!" she shouted as Tej stormed out to his car, while she looked around for another rooms, but didn't found him.

Marie was also panicking too.

Suddenly, her phone rang and it was Tej as she answered. "Yes? what's wrong!"

"I found him, he's at our car with a red kiss on his forehead." He said as she covered her mouth.

"I'm on my way." She said as she took her jacket. "I'm really sorry Marie, you can go home now, I'll call you again." Sidney said as she nodded.

Sidney ran off the house as she got in the car, when she looked at Miles, sighing in relief. "Oh my god Miles." She sighed in relief while Tej drove to the hospital.

Suddenly she saw a Papier on his seat as she furrowed her brows and slowly took it. As she opened the card she saw it.

I'm still patient

Sidney knew the only thing to call Dom. He could get rid of her but Cipher not.

They arrived and went in as the doctor controlled him on the bed. "He's okay, nothing happened." The doctor says as Sidney sighed in relief.

"Thank you doctor." Sidney said as he smirked with a nod and walked away when she saw the the FBI, standing there as she had this angry face.

"Hey, how's he doing?" She asked while Sidney had her hands around Tej's arm.

Sidney went to her with Tej behind. "Doctor says he's fine." Tej says, following his wife.

"Well, I'm not fine." Sidney tilting her head said as she came face to face with her in tears. "she was in our house! and now our son is in hospital bed!? I thought she was in arrest now why is she back? now I didn't know
she'll be out!" Sidney said while Tej behind her leaned his elbow on the desk, watching her with worries, scratching his mouth with his hand.

"Look, she was looking at your house." She answered.

"We need you to find her!" Sidney said.

"I will do anything in my power,to find her." She gave her word.

"One, you better do something about this woman!" Sidney sternly said. "or I will." With that, Sidney walked back to her son.

AH BITCH!
Who da fuck is gonna KIDNAP Miles?
I think Cipher meant Miles Molares. That's why Miles' good. We are back in da CLUBBB!!