T & S VII

NOW, IT HAS BEEN A YEAR AFTER WHAT HAPPENED. HAVING A BABY AND HER MAN BY HER SIDE. HER TIMES WERE THERE FOR THEM NOW.
Sidney had given Coco to Samantha. She didn't need him. Sidney and Tej got married after they went for their first travel alone. Dom and Letty now with their son Bryan, making a little family.

Sidney woke up feeling Tej beside her with his arms around her waist as she slowly sat up, walking to take a shower.

Sidney wasn't feeling alone anymore. She now had a real family. And everything else. It was like hers were stolen and lately it came bigger.

Some minutes later she dressed herself a jeans with a Black hoodie. She went to the kitchen down the stairs as she made waffles with chocolate, placing glasses of milk.

When she felt two hands wrapped around her. "Hey...." He whispered.

"Morning." She turned to him and slightly smirked.

"You made something really yummy huh!"He said as she chuckled, nodding and looked up the stairs.

"Is Miles awake?" I asked him.

"I don't know—" Suddenly a cry was heard and Tej stopped her. "I'll go." he went up the stairs to Miles as she made milk for Miles.

She heard Tej coming down with Miles as she went to them, with a smirk. "Look who's awake!" she said with a baby voice as she carried him and sat Miles on his own chair, giving him his milk.

She sat down as Tej did the same. "You slept good?" He asks as Sidney looked up, while eating.

"Yeah, you?" He took another bite with his fork.

He nodded. "Yeah."

She glared at him then continue to eat as she checked on Miles that was drinking his milk.

After they was done eating Sidney was washing the plates and the dishes. After she was done with that she heard the doorbell. "It's Rome!" Tej added as she raised her brows until he opened the door, after one years hearing his crazy voice again.

"Damn, ma! Long time no see!" He said as they bro hugged.

"Come in." Tej gestured as Rome walked in taking a look, when he spot Sidney. "Sidney?" He said as she chuckled walking up to him, sharing a hug,when he looks down to Miles.

"So this is your son?" He asked as he walked to him. "damn man! he looks fresh!" Rome said, looking at his face, making Sidney laugh.

Suddenly, she heard a telephone and she went for it. "Hello?" she said.

"Hello Sidney." That's when Sidney stood frozen.

"You're alive?" She almost whispered as she walked. to the living room.

"Of course I am, who said that? Dom wouldn't get rid of me." Cipher said causing Sidney to close her eyes in anger. "i don't know why you're alive but i've always tried to kill you, even if I couldn't and if I'll see you again, this time it will happen. If it won't.... I'll take Miles." How could Cipher know everything about her son now?
eyes.

"Remember that I'm going to kill you when the time comes. I just hope you're not gonna hide in your transform-made things you make. At least I will come and find you where the hell you hide." With that, Sidney hung the telephone and went to the living room.

The boys seemed to hear her approach and looked at her. "Cipher's back."

"What'd she say?" Tej asked, when he walked to her.