30- Han

THE GIRLS ARRIVED BACK, HAN WOTH THEM. SIDNEY WAS NOW INTERESTED BY WHAT THE OTHERS HAD BEEN DOING OVER THOSE TWENTY FOUR HOURS.

Sidney already could hear some shit what was happening in the warehouse now, 'cause she heard some things shuffling and then laughs. She smiled as she recognised the laugh. Of course from Tej.

"Every time. I can't believe it." Tej, laughing, said which earned a quiet laugh from Sidney.

"What are you doing, Bruh? I'm hungry." She heard Roman say as they walked in.

"Hey guys." Letty greeted.

"Oh, damn." Tej mumbled, after finishing his dying laugh.

"Surprise." Sidney added as the rest of the girls split away until Han walked up from behind, with a pack of snacks in his hand looking around.

"Nice clubhouse." Han said.

Dom suddenly turned around to see him as they all looked at him. Tej quickly walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

" 'Sup, man?" Tej mumbled to him as they broke the hug after some seconds and looked at each other as they chuckled.

Elle and Tej greeted together, shaking hands. Han approached Roman that was about to burst into tears but he first touched Han's arm to make him believe that he's real.

Dom approached him as Han took some steps also towards him. "So you got my postcard, huh?" Han asked him, smirking.

Dom looked at him for a second as he pulled him in a tight hug. That was a real brother hug.
Sidney looked up until she saw Jakob watching the whole scene from the cell. She could see the hidden pain in his eyes that he could never hug his brother like that.

Sidney sighed until she felt a hand grab on hers and spin her around as she was met with Tej and pulled her towards him, placing his hand on her waist while she was placing them on his shoulders.

"Good to see you, babe." Sidney smiled as he pulled her in a deep kiss. She was missing his lips on hers. They slowly broke it as Sidney hugged him while he snaked his arms around her waist, holding her for a dear life.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The group was now sitting on some chairs. Sidney sitting on Tej's lap that was also sitting on a seat.

Tej had his arm wrapped around her torso, holding her, with Sidney having her arm around his neck.

Roman walked towards them. "I'm just still trying to figure out..." he passed Han a beer. "how are you still alive?" he went to sit next Tej and Sidney.

"Well, after Gisele died... i didn't know what to do. I was aimless. Lost." Han began.

"Absolutely." Roman added. "but can you get to the part where the car exploded and you're still alive?" Roman asked him making Tej annoyed. "like, I'm trying to..."

"Roman, can you— can you just be quiet for one minute?" Tej asked his friend, next him.

"We made plans. We had dreams. You know, it's funny, Gisele led me there. And I wasn't even looking for it. But it became home. Then one day, Mr. Nobody came calling." Han explained making Sidney's heart shatter. He told them how Mr. Nobody was talking with him to join his job because Gisele trusted him back at the time and Mr. Nobody had also worked with her. "and all I knew was that I had to steal some tech from the home of a scientist couple. But as usual... Mr. Nobody didn't tell me everything. In fact, he left out the most important part." he looked over to the younger girl that seemed to look at him now.