8- Provoked ex

THEY GOT IN THEIR CARS, speeding down the highway looking for Shaw. Sidney was staying with Tej, so they could let the others know what was going on, on their vantage point looking over the highway.

"Fellas, you better hurry up they just took the convoy." Tej said over the radio. "Dom... Letty is with them."

"We stick to the plan." Dom replied.

Gisele and Han got on their motorcycle's to catch up. "Alright, you heard the man, let's play this fast and clean, that things heading your way." Tej said.

Sidney and Tej saw the car and the truck of the convoy get destroyed and the tank flying out of it, as Sidney and Tej look shocked. They could see everything from the bridge they're standing from. Sidney grabbed the radio, warning the guys. "Guys! They got a tank!"

Tej grabbed it back. "We gotta come up with another plan!"

"I'm sorry, did you just say a tank!?" Rome shouted crazy.

Sidney and Tej see Gisele had come off her bike, holding onto a car, but Han quickly came from behind jumping onto the car, taking control of it, Gisele's jumping into the passenger seat.

"So who's got a plan b?!" Rome asked.

"Plan b? We need a Plan c, d and e, we need more Alphabet!" Tej panicked.

"Hey! we do what we do best, we improves, Okay?" Brian said.

They saw the guys, race up the tank but it crosses to the other side of the road taking out more cars, people jumping out their cars from the tank.

"Take their attention away from the people." Dom shouted.

Rome managed to get in front of the tank, suddenly it shot him by getting his car caught cause the tank and Sidney just panicked.

"Roman, you hang there!" Sidney shouted.

"Somebody better do something, I got a tank on my ass!" Rome shouted.

"There's gotta break up ahead." Dom told him.

Brian speeded up, making his car jump in front of the tank, Roman now standing on the hood of his car. Rome took the leap, landing on top of the roof of Brian's car, climbing inside.

"Brian, that mustang would make a nice anchor." Dom said, referring to Roman's new crushed car.

"Yeah, I'm on it."

Suddenly, Brian speeded up, knocking the car in front of him and trying to put it between the guardrails on the bridge, until the two saw Letty, flying through the air as Dom climbed toward her, landing on a windscreen, Sidney panicked. "Dom!" She yelled as Tej held her.

"Chill out!" He said.

Sidney and Tej got down the road, jumping into a car, seeing a helicopter come that Hobbs is on.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

They made it back to the NATO base. "I can't believe they stole a 70 ton for a three ounce computer chip." The NATO commander said.

"That three, ounce chip is more deadly than a thousand of those tanks." Hobbs said.

The NATO commander steps a little closer to Letty. "What about her?" He asked.