29- Tokyo

SIDNEY, LETTY AND MIA ARRIVED NOW IN TOKYO AT NIGHTTIME. FIRST, THEY WANTED TO GET SOME LITTLE LUNCH.

Mia and Sidney were sat in the table, waiting for Letty to return that now placed the lunch to her own and Mia's place. Sidney already had her lunch.

"This Place is a dead end." Letty said, sitting down.

"Do you think Jakob could be onto the Han connection?" Mia asked, with the Salad on her mouth now.

"If he has all the information we do, probably." Sidney and Letty started eating but Mia was in deep thought.

"I never told Dom... I stayed in touch with him for a while after what happened." Mia said, making Sidney look up. "he was over at buddy's for about a year, and then... he was gone with a message not to follow. But after he disappeared, I was so desperate to find him that I would've... would've done anything. I even broke into a police archive, but I didn't find anything."

"You what?" Chuckling, Sidney questioned, with a surprising smirk on her lips as she took the beer. "you were like sixteen."

"I did what I had to do." Mia, honestly, said.

"Yeah." Letty said, as Sidney's face fell a bit.

They fell silence and Letty took a sip of her drink and Sidney went to get in deep thought. "How about you two? How are you doing?" Mia asked them. "it's a change of pace, huh?"

They chuckled. "Just as I was remembering... who I was, everything changed. It slowed down. There's peace for me in the chaos. It's like I... i need to face the world head-on or something to feel alive." Sidney said, as she forced a smirk.

"Seeing little Brian hiding in a hole because we had unexpected company... that got to me. We never used to hide." Letty suddenly said making Sidney's heart shatter.

"Hey, Dom's my brother, but you will always be my sister." Mia said.

"Our sister." Sidney added making Letty smirk.

"Funny how we all have secrets." Letty smirked as her eyes suddenly stopped moving in a direction Sidney couldn't see.

Mia noticed her stare. "What?"

"You got to be kidding me." Letty said as Mia and Sidney looked to where her eyes were on.

"What is it?" Sidney furrowed her brows.

Letty nodded her head towards it. "Remember what Han used to say about Tokyo?" they stood up and followed after Letty.

"You mean how in all the old westerns, cowboys would make a run for the border to get away from the law, how Tokyo was his..." Mia drifted off.

"Mexico." Sidney finished after seeing the flag now. She was pointing up at it.

"No way." Mia was sounding happy.

•──────✧✦✧──────•

The girls went up the stairs to find Han's apartment as they went in and walked towards the living room, looking around. They controlled all the rooms.

Sidney walked back to the living room until she noticed something strange. She walked towards the wardrobe only to take the picture Han had left. "Hey girls."

"Yeah." Letty and Mia walked towards her.

"Come look at this." Sidney said as she showed them the picture.

"What the hell?" Letty went to take the picture and look at it.

Han and a mysterious girl.

"Han never mentioned a girl, not ever." Sidney said, until the light went on.

"Sidney, Letty, Mia—!" A girl came out of nowhere as she pulled out her sword. "down now!"

They bent down until a man with a gun went into the room and shot as the girls split away.
Th girl started fighting the man down until a second one came but the girl got him also to unconscious.

The girls looked at each other until another man ran towards the room to shot Letty but Sidney noticed that and grabbed the man as she flipped him over until Letty came and jumped to kick him in the face making the man fall down the ground.

The other came next about to shoot but the girl went to kick him hardly until Sidney noticed that the mysterious man was about to shoot Letty but Letty pushed his hand away as she kicked him but she got pushed down as Sidney ran towards him and took his arm, kicking him and going through his arm to push him to the couch where Letty had stood up.

That's when a thousand more of them came but Sidney was already working on him. She pushed his hand that was holding the gun away and pushed him towards Mia that threw hardly a glass-bottle on his balding head until the man picked her up and pushed her against the wall of the kitchen but Mia grabbed a pan and kicked him, making him stumble backwards.

Suddenly, the man kicked Letty down to make her fall down as Sidney was about to attack him but she noticed the other man launching at her as she grabbed his fists and kicked him in the stomach then punching him in the face.

Sidney looked up and saw everyone fighting but there was one thing she noticed. The man from earlier was about to stand up and Launch at her but Sidney gritted her teeth and went for the man as she jumped at him making the two break the glass and fly out of the house as the man landed on something soft, making Sidney roll down the ground as she breathed heavily.

She slowly looked up, until three other men came and was about to shoot at her but suddenly they got shot by someone she couldn't know who.

She slowly stood up and heard the others coming. "You okay?" Mia asked her as Letty was right next her with Mia on the other side.

The girl from earlier walked up behind them as she stood next Letty and we're now focused on the person that shot but Sidney and Letty already knew who that was.

The person stood up as Mia realized who it was. Sidney smirked and shook her head along with Letty.

Has anyone watched F9 yet?
─────────────────────────────

Has anyone watched F9 yet? ─────────────────────────────