Dream #7 - Vegvisir

For some reason I hesitate to write this one.

The dream itself was not long, but it felt like it took forever, like I had gone through a time in a life I have not lived, but perhaps a snippet of a different timeline?

I had been wandering around a place that looked both like Italy and Rome. I was looking for some kind of campus with my mom and my older cousin. If I remember correctly, I was looking for orientation for a school.

I happened upon a large open space. The floor was made of light colored bricks and a golden statue in the center. I couldn't tell you what the statue was, but I'm almost positive they had a laurel wreath crown and large wings.

When I join the orientation, I notice we were all wearing, basically, Hogwarts robes and had wands. For some reason, I was becoming frightened and had become younger, maybe about 9 years old. I was afraid the others were going to curse me.

I ran towards a red door. I quickly opened it and entered a dimly lit room with the walls made of wet stone and the floors of oak. The light from inside was a florescent blue, and a cauldron with bright green liquid was bubbling in the fireplace.

I hurried to the end of the room towards the other door. I took out my wand and began tracing a circle into the door. I was repeating "Vegvisir! Vegvisir, please protect me! Please" all the while crying and panicked. The outline of a circle made of red light appeared on the door. The symbol of the stave Vegvisir appeared, drawn in the same way as the circle. The stave began to turn into an eyeball that looked around, as if it were keeping a look out.

My breathing slowed down and I relaxed a bit. Then, I woke up.