Dream #1 - Repeating Phrase

I dreamt I was at a theme park of sorts. I was in line for a ride, but I was walking over a rope rail bridge with wooden planks. Each time I stepped, a wooden plank would fall behind me.  I also had to walk up steep stone steps. Each time I stepped, a step would crumble behind me.

As I walked, someone behind me asked

"How do you get to Valhalla?"

I replied with "only warriors who died bravely in battle go there."

"what makes you think you're going?"

"I didn't say I was."

"how do you know so much?"

I kept walking, but the floor in front of me was glowing. It was like if I wanted to continue further, I'd have to prove my loyalty to the gods. So I kept talking about Valhalla. 

Then on speakers surrounding the park, there was a phrase that kept getting repeated:

"Whatever you do, don't trust anyone with grave markers on their hands: they are the epitome of evil."

Then, I woke up one minute before my alarm. 

Something that I want to add to this post happened about a week after this dream.

So, I have to take my abuelos to their appointments and treatments, but I have to wait in the car for them because of COVID. (The hospital doesn't let you wait inside)

I decided to take something to read in the car. I chose to read Percy Jackson because I had never actually read the books before. Well, I tried to years ago, but I couldn't get past the first page. When I heard they were going to make it into a show, I figured I'd give it another go.

So there I was, sitting in the car reading chapter 1 of The Lighting Thief. Several pages later I get to a paragraph that reads: 

"he gathered us around a thirteen-foot-tall stone column with a big sphinx on the top, and started telling us how it was a grave marker, a stele, for a girl about our age. He told us about the carvings on the sides. I was trying to listen to what he had to say, because it was kind of interesting, but everybody around me was talking, and every time I told them to shut up, the other teacher chaperone, Mrs. Dodds, would give me the evil eye." (Riordan)

As soon as I read "grave markers" I stopped in shock. I kept reading, and spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't read the book, Mrs. Dodds turns out to be evil.

And I know the stories deal with Greek mythology, but I do know that Rick Riordan has books of Norse Mythology as well. And I thought I had never read a Rick Riordan book before, but I looked him up and I came to discover I had actually read his book "The Maze of Bones" in the 39 Clues series a long time ago.