"I don't know. There's just so much going on and I don't know what to do, baby." I sigh, my voice low and tired. I didn't even have the energy to speak about it.

Before she can speak, I grab her arm, opening the patio doors with my other arm and pull her into the room, not wanting her to be cold. "Let's just go to bed, we'll speak about it tomorrow." I tell her, finality clear in my voice.

"Fine." She sighs and climbs into bed, already adorned in her fluffy Pokemon onesie. She claimed it was so comfy and it was warm. I climb in after her and try to get close to her, wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her close to me.

I close my eyes, attempting to sleep but I'm stopped as I feel Jessica's tense body against mine. I hold the urge to sigh in annoyance and ask her what's wrong.

"Nothing." This time, I sigh and sit up, opening my eyes and looking down at her. Her eyes find mine and she sees my serious look in my eyes. She fails to hold eye contact and bites her lip. "You just smell like smoke and it's so strong." She shyly glances at me and shuts her eyes.

With a deep sigh, I move to stand up pushing the duvet off of me while swinging my legs over the bed. I begin to walk over to the bathroom, dragging my feet along.

"Where are you going?"

I pause, not turning around but sighing softly and saying, "You said I stink, right? I'll go brush my teeth. Just go to sleep." I continue walking.

"I didn't mean it like that! I just- you just-"

"It's fine, don't worry." I enter the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I shuffle towards the sink, grabbing my brush and squirting some toothpaste on it. Glancing up at the mirror, I nearly recoil in disgust. I looked like a mess. My hair was unruly and dishevelled, my eyes sunken with slight bags underneath them. I blew out a sigh and scratched my chin with one hand while the other was gripping the toothbrush. I cock my head studying the slight beard I'd grown recently that I really needed to shave off.

I viciously brush my teeth and tongue till my gums began to hurt. I didn't want to have to come back and brush again if I still smell to Jessica.

I walk back to the bedroom and notice Jessica's body sprawled across the mattress, dribble rolling down her cheeks. I chuckle softly and enter the bed, pushing her to her own side so I could have space for myself. Laying on my back, and arm under my head, I tried to fall asleep as I remembered I was meeting with other packs to make an alliance. I needed as much energy as I could get because dealing with arrogant Alphas was tiresome.

~~

"Shitttt..." Our heavy pants mingled together in the air as we tried to regain our breaths after coming down from our highs. I turned my head to admire Jessica's beautiful well fucked state. Seeing her dishevelled hair and her bruised lips, BOTH sets made a sense of pride flow through me. Only I would see her like this.

"Fuck, I'm hungry. What time is it?" Jessica asks, her voice airy.

I turned over on my side, looking for my bedside clock. I had no sense of time. I couldn't remember what time I woke up to find Jessica in between my legs, so, I had no idea what time it was now. When my eyes fell on the clock, I blinked lazily, clearing the blurriness of my eyes.

"FUCK!" I fly out of bed, Jessica toppling on the floor due to my rapid movement. With haste, I begin to dress, throwing on the closest shirt on that I could find. My heart raced as I began to worry. How could I be so careless? "Shit... shit...", I began to glance around the room, searching for my trousers which seemed to be missing. My eyes fall onto Jessica who had decided to lie down on the bed, her elbows propped, watching me whilst biting her lip. Still naked. "What are you doing? Get dressed." I snap at her.