"Who's this?" Asked Rapunzle seing Elsa walk into the castle with Piage. "This is Piage." Said Elsa. "Aww." Rapunzle siad making a face. "Can I hold her?" "Sure." Elsa answered giving Rapunzle Piage. "Is Hiccup here yet?" Elsa asked looking around. "No not yet." "I'm right here." Hiccup said walking into the castle. "What were you doing?" Asked Elsa who turned around to look at him. "Looking around a meeting an old 'friend'." He said using his two fingers to make a 'whatever' sign. "Okay." Said Rapunzle dragging out her voice. "Hey Rapunzle?" Asked Flynn walking down the stairs. "Is Elsa here ye-" he stopped. "Oh you again." He walked over to Rapunzle. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "What are you doing here?" Said Hiccup. "I live here." Answered Flynn blankly with a like-duh tone. "Ha so are you a butler or a maid?" Said Hiccup being sarcastic. "Neither." Flynn answred. "Flynn." Said Rapunzle. "I want you to meet Elsa, my cuzin." She pionted. "And i have a feeling that you and Hiccup already met." She said pionting to Hiccup. "Hiccup this is my husband and Flynn this is Elsa's husband." Hiccup and Flynn looked at eachother. "Your what?" They said together. "So i'm related to you?" Siad Flynn pionting to Hiccup. "And I'm related to you?" Said Hiccup pionting to Flynn. "Why you?" Siad Flynn asking for it. "Oh your asking for it!" Sia dHiccup about to jump on him but Elsa holds him back. "Hey you two need to stop!" Elsa yelled stepping inbetween them. "Yeah Flynn don't do that again." Said Rapunzle giving him that if -you-do-that-again-your-asking-for-it look. "Okay okay." Said Hiccup stepping back. "I'm sorry." "I'm sorry too man." Said Flynn walking closer. "Now can you work it out?" Said Elsa. They both sighed. "Yes." They said together. "Good." Said Elsa. "Now come on Rapunzle is going to show us to our room." She started walking. "Yeah like we can work it out." Hiccup mumbled to himself.

"Here is your room." Said Rapunzle opening a door. "Thank you." Said Elsa walking in. "The guards will bring in you bags, anything else you need?" Asked Rapunzle as she gave elsa the key. "No i think were good." Said Elsa. "Okay lunch is at one o'clock." Said Rapunzle closing the door. "Okay glad we can get away from-" Hiccup said as he turned around to see Elsa standing there with her arms crossed. "What?" He said. "Why can't you and Flynn get along?" Asked Elsa as she walked closer. "I don't know." Said Hiccup. "We just can't." "What happened between you two anyways?" Asked Elsa as she bent down and Piked up a piece of trash. "Well." Hiccup started. "He ran into me once and stole one of my family's most prized possesions." "Did you get it back?" Asked Elsa giving him that why-are-you-so-stupid look. "Well yeah." Hiccup said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Queen Elsa?" Asked someone as they knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Asked Elsa. "It's the palace guards, we have your bags." He answered. "Come in." Said Elsa opening the door. The guards brought in thie bags and set them by the bed. "Oh and lunch starts in ten minutes." He bowed. "Okay thank you." Said Elsa closing the door behind them. "Lets unpack and get ready for lunch." Said Elsa as she opened one of her bags. Hiccup and Elsa spent the next five minutes unpacking, and then five minutes to change.

At the table, Rapunzle and Flynn sat together in the King and Queens chairs. And Elsa and Hiccup sat in the prince and Princess chairs. "So how was the trip?" Asked Rapunzle. "It was good." Said Elsa in a unusuring tone. "You mean horroble." Said Hiccup. "Yeah i mean horrible." Said Elsa giggling. Rapunzle laughed. "Not as bad as mine!" She said still laughing. "Why what was wrong with yours?" Asked Hiccup. "Well." Said Rapunzle who gave a small grin. She told Hiccup and Elsa about her first time on a ship. "Oh wow that was bad." Said Elsa. After everybody finished dinner, the maids took their plates and they all went to their rooms. "So." Said Hiccup. "That was a good lunch." "It was." Said Elsa walking into their room. "I got you something before I got to the castle." Said Hiccup. "Really?" Said Elsa suprised. "You never get my anything." "Not true." Said Hiccup walking to his bag to get the thing. "Yes it is." Said Elsa crossing her arms. "Oh yeah?" Said Hiccup. "What about that time i got you that-that..." "What?" Said Elsa. "That thing." Said Hiccup. "What thing." Asked Elsa smiling. "That thing you know that uh." Hiccup said as he tried to think of something. "You got nothing." Said Elsa. "Yeah i got nothing." Said Hiccup srugging. "So what did you get me?" Said Elsa waiting to see if her really got her something. "This." He pulled out a box. "What is it?" Asked Elsa taking the box from him. "Open it." Hiccup said. Elsa opened it. She gasped. "Hiccup." She said. "It's beatifull." She hugged him. "Thank you." "Your welcome." Hiccup answered Hugging her back. "Now lets finish unpacking." Siad Elsa.