Revelation(Part 2)

Start from the beginning

" Look you don't have to say if you don't wanted to but I think letting things out would make you feel better and I won't say anything inappropriate. I promise " he said and a coffee was placed in front of me and I looked at Fillano who nodded signaling me to have coffee. When I sipped it, I felt little relieved from the headache which occurred due to remembering the past. I finished my coffee and thanked him for ordering me a coffee.

" Now tell me what happened at the party? " he asked and I only remembered the tears which I saw the next morning in Jass's eyes.

" To be exact I don't know what happened at the party but I remember going to her party and talking to her parents and wishing them. Danny was acting too good that night and I thought she finally came to terms that I loved Jassy and only her. Then she made us drink some drinks and after that I don't actually remember what happened and the next day I found myself in Jass's bed and tears in her eyes " I said with tears forming in my eyes. I held my fist tightly trying to control my emotions and bit my lip so that I couldn't make any noise.

" Does that mean you don't remember if something happened between you and Jassy? And how is this related to that girl? I mean you went to her party but how come... " he trailed of not understanding what would have happened and I chuckled slightly looking at his confused face. I took my time to see his flustered form and placed my hand on his shoulder.

" I got you man. I will tell what happened don't get so worked up. The other day when I saw that I was in my boxers and in Jass's place I couldn't make out what to do " I said.

I was still confused to what to do and my heart literally came to my hand when I saw the terror in Jass's face. I just wanted to sleep and let it be a dream but it was real and I could hear Jass hiccupping due to crying and I looked down in shame not really remembering anything.

" Brian can you do a favor to us by covering yourself first? " her dad said and I immediately looked for my clothes and pulled them on me and tried to say something but nothing came out. I was shaking with fear when I saw her dad who was fuming with anger and I swear I hadn't seen him this mad my whole life and that scared the shit out of me.

" Un.. uncle I don't know what happened or I can't really remember what happened bu.. but I.. I am.. so.. sorry. I couldn't believe... " I was saying when Jass cut off in between.

" Why Rian why? I trusted you my whole life and you did this to me. I thought you are my friend but I didn't know that you are my worst possible enemy. How could you Rian? Didn't you think about all the times we spent together from childhood? " Jass said while holding my collar and there were tears which were rolling down her beautiful face and I had an urge to wipe them away and embrace her in my arms but I resisted myself and place my hands on her shoulder to calm her down.

" Jass if I really wanted to do that, do you think I will be still here to talk to you and calm you? I would have just gone and would have acted like nothing ever happened. I promise I don't remember anything from last night and I am actually confused how did I end up in your room when we both were in Danny's party. I think there is something wrong.. " I said trying to use my brain to analyze what is happening or what happened in the party and how we ended up here but I couldn't remember anything no matter how much I tried. Then I was suddenly yanked away from Jass and I stumbled on my foot. I looked at her dad who was angry and gave me a death glare. He pushed me near the main door and I looked at Jass but she was crying and her mom was trying to console her.

" You are not supposed to enter into my house until I get to know what happened. Till then if I see you near my girl, I will kill you. Understand? " he closed the door even before I had a chance to respond and I slowly walked to my home and into my room and cried my eyes out.