Poor Boy or Teacher?

As soon as he entered the room I said " Hey Fillano, you can't leave me. Can you?" and smiled innocently.

He gave a puzzled look and let out a huge breathe " Look I seriously don't know what you are doing? And why did you follow me to the classroom? " he questioned irritatingly controlling his anger.

" Okay let me tell you that I was not following you anywhere and this is my first class too so bare with me " I said.

" And can you tell me what am I supposed to call you? " I put my forefinger on my chin as if thinking.

" Hmm so I heard your friends call you 'Fill' but you know, I don't understand what they wanted to fill and if I delete 'F' from it, it would be 'ill' which you are not and if I think about the other half of your name, its 'lano' which doesn't even sound like a name and if I think of removing the middle part from it, it would be ' Fano'. Eww!! Why din't you choose a good name? It sounds like I am calling someone who is name less " I blabbered.

" Girl! Are you even in your senses? What are you trying to imply and what the hell do you think of yourself huh? I don't want an immature girl like you ever calling me anytime so please remove all the senseless thoughts and mind your own business and don't you dare disturb me again " he glared at me and sat in the other side of the room.

" Good morning everyone " our teacher entered with a very excited tone ". So I see there is a new girl in our class today. Can you come here and introduce yourself Miss? " he said pointing towards me.

" Good morning to you too Sir and I have already introduced myself with everyone before you came so I think there is no need to do it again and I think you don't know my name. So yeah my name is Jassica Sir. My pleasure to meet you ", I said in a sweet tone and smiled at him. He gave me a very satisfied smile and started with his lesson.

I was boring already after 10 mins of his class and I found Fillano was engrossed talking with his friend beside him. When he suddenly turned towards me I waved at him. His response was the same angry look.

" What is wrong with you? " I questioned him not being aware that I am in the middle of the class. Everyone turned towards me and I panicked suddenly.

" Emm Sir I don't know what is wrong.... but I am not understanding the theory you are explaining. Can you do me a favor of repeating it again " I reasoned out and I was not sure what was that bloody theory.

The teacher explained it very detailly this time and I grabbed some part of it as he kept looking at me occasionally.

Soon I was again off track and decided to do something to entertain myself and I did which would keep me lively and I smiled evilly at my plan.

I sat straight in my seat and took a paper and crushed it in my palms completely and threw it towards Fillano and I missed it. It landed on the person who is behind Fillano. I sat as if I did not do anything and I know everyone around me are aware of my stunt but to my surprise no one uttered a word.

That boy was looking everywhere to find out the culprit and when he looked at me I just winked at him and in that instant the angry looking teacher asked him why he was looking here and there.

" Sir, that new girl over there threw this paper over me " he answered him annoyingly.

" What? I don't even know him then how why will I throw a paper towards him? And what made you think that it was me who did it? " I fake glared at him.

The poor boy turned towards Sir and said repeatedly " Sir I know it is her? "

" So tell me how can you be sure about it '' the teacher asked him.

" Sir she actually..." he trailed off and winked at the teacher which is witnessed by every being in the class.

It was the chance for everyone to burst into a huge laughter and the teacher was so embarrassed to say anything that he dismissed the class and left immediately collecting his belongings.

" Don't overthink dear! I think everyone here had fun about it including you '' I whispered in his ear and winked at him. Then he realized what he had done and laughed with everyone " It was really fun and I am Joseph, you can call me Joe and don't worry I don't have an odd name like Fillano at least '' he said looking at Fillano smilingly.

So done with her first class. How did you feel about the stunt she pulled on Joseph(poor boy😉)

And yes Jassy hates calling everyone by their names so she always prefers to choose an appropriate nickname... So what can be Fillano's nick name(Do comment)

We will see her politeness(😉) in the next chapter more..

Till then... Bye😊