Chapter 8

HEYO ^-^

Sorry if I Dont stream any other chapters, I will get to it, but sometimes I can't. Sorry for any grammer mistakes. Enjoy!    

                                                                                                - Night_Shot :P

        Soon, I walked into the village and instead of turning for my house I went to the spirit hall and gave my thanks to the gods.

"Please can I meet the god who sent my Ivec, Ivec said it wasn't Odin. Please I just want to thank whoever it was."

Suddenly, a stream of light appeared in front of my feet. A tall figure struggled to his feet. On instinct I reached over and helped him up. Pain filled my hands as I quickly pulled away. Too much power for a mere mortal like me to handle. But now the figure was up. The light curved quickly around the tall being, vanishing like smoke in thin air. This was not Odin. There was little kindness in this figure, but the little I could find was aimed towards me.

Onyx hair, gold eyes, a mischievous smile, and a square jaw that was dusted over with stubble. I couldn't find any words. This god was not favored by any. But somehow I liked him. It was no-other than Loki himself. Ivec wagged his tail.

"Hello Masiey. I hope you like Ivec, I had to fight real hard to ask my father for permission to give you a companion."  He ran his hand through his hair.

"I lost the fight, but I stole Ivec and gave him to you. I've never given anyone a companion before, only Odin did. So You wanted to thank me?"

Loki Gave me my companion?! I was caught off guard when he said that he wanted to give Ivec to me, that he hasn't delivered any companion to anyone else. Just me. Loki leaned over and whispered in my ear before disappearing in  golden dust.

"You look very nice Masiey ,treat Ivec well please. I'll be watching you closely."

I trembled. The mischief god gave me a companion, and on top of that a compliment. This could not be happening. I laughed and then, I blacked out.