Chapter 6

I kicked off my boots and climbed into a familiar willow tree. I wrapped my fingers around the hanging branches of the tree, Humming the cheesy little song my dad sang for my mother at their courtship ceremony. I relaxed and traced patterns and shapes into the bark as I sang.

" Come with me, my sweet. We will dance and sing about the winds on the Nordic sea. AH! I'm a fine fellow to receive a woman like a willow! So graceful my dear you shall not fear. I shall protect you from any rouge wave and flame. No arrow shall hurt me when I'm with you, Odin has Paired us quite a two. For my love is everlasting, For you I shall sing!"

 I found pictures like I did in the clouds. A turtle, a pair of boots , a hammer, and a fox. I re-traced over the image of the fox. It was so beautiful.  Then as I re-traced over it for the  third time my fingers glided over fine, smooth fur instead of ruff bark.

I gasped and lost my balance, falling out of the tree I was so comfortable in. The Image took shape, as it stepped out from the bark. A long snout with blondish-reddish fur escaped the wooden prison, along with a pair of magnificent eyes. One green like new budding leaves, and the other like the morning sky.

Soon, all of it was released out of the tree. I wagged its tail, and with so much "grace"(like me) it fell out of the tree. Luckily for the fox, It landed on me. The fox yipped happily and ran around me. No sooner a voice shared my mind.