꧁☬ Basics Of Shifting! ☬꧂

So I just wanted to start off with the basics of shifting. These are basically just things I will probably be explaining more later. 

Shifting is the process of moving subconsciously from one reality to another.

You can shift into any reality imaginable. 

You can look however you want, be whoever you want, and be with whoever you want. 

It's 100% safe, don't worry!

You aren't permanently stuck in your chosen reality if you choose not to be. 

You can leave whenever you want by using your chosen "safe" word which I will get more into later.

When you shift from your current reality, your body will be right where you left it. 

You can script your clone (your body you leave behind) to act just like you.

Shifting needs practice so don't get upset if it doesn't happen immediately. 

You can script your reality, but it is not mandatory.

Your script doesn't have to be on paper.

Your clone is not an emotionless robot, it is a copy of you.

You can write how time passes. Example: 1 hour in my current reality is 1 year in my desired reality.

You can bring people with you, and it's called "group shifting" which I will also get into more later.

You can't force people to go with you if group shifting. 

Again, you have any questions at all, please ask away! 

-Mituki out! ♡