thirty seven.

"i can't wait to see kkami!" hyunjin cheered as he and seungmin patiently waited at the train station.
"who's kkami?" the younger male asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"don't tell me you're jealous of my dog." hyunjin smirked. seungmin blushed in embarrassment,

"w-who said i was jealous? you're d-delusional!" he fought. hyunjin let out a soft giggle, eyes turning into beautiful crescents as he smiled. seungmin felt his heart skip a beat as he stared at the pretty boy besides him in adoration.

all these feelings felt so foreign to him again, seungmin was scared. he was scared of falling for hyunjin too hard, only to get his heart broken in the end as usual. he liked hyunjin, alot, but he barely knows the older boy.

it was all so strange.

"stop staring at me like that, minnie. if you don't, i might kiss you again." hyunjin bluntly warned. seungmin furiously blushed a darker shade; if possible. hyunjin loved the affect he had on the younger.

"what's stopping you from doing so right now?" seungmin taunted.

"getting bold, hm? well, if i kissed you right now, i don't think i'll be able to control myself from doing more thank just... kissing. unless thats what you're into of course." hyunjin seductively whispered into his ear.

fuck butterflies, seungmin felt like there was a zoo erupting in his stomach.
fuck that was so hot.

"i-into what?"

"public sex."

seungmin's eyes widened upon hearing the long haired boy's answer. how could he say it so shamelessly? jesus christ seungmin felt like he was suffocating next to him.

"cat got your tongue now, hm? good." hyunjin innocently spoke and took a hold of the younger's hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"im just joking minnie, don't worry!" hyunjin laughed and intertwined their fingers together.

"that wasn't funny." seungmin pouted,

"i know, i just like seeing you all red and flustered." he admitted. seungmin scoffed but a smile broke out onto his face nonetheless.

not long after, their train arrived. the two boys got off the seat and took their bags; then waited for the train to empty before another flood of humans entered.

seungmin and hyunjin sat at their assigned seat and stored their luggage where needed.

"my mum is going to love you!" hyunjin beemed.
"you say it as if we're d-dating..." seungmin mumbled, hyunjin shrugged in response and checked his phone.

"we should be arriving in half an hour, i think."

;

hi.hwang

hi.hwang we arrived! @kimseung
liked by kimseung, sunhan, freckled_bitch and 230,012 others

sunhan: tell ur mom i said hi

|>hi.hwang: she started to dislike you called the woman she was seeing "unattractive"

|>sunhan: I WAS BEING HONEST

freckled_bitch: y'all going on a honeymoon already huh 🙄

|>hi.hwang: hey guys im selling lix on the black market for £50000! 😁 /j

|>freckled_bitch: fuck you 😭

b0min_: you got a boyfriend and didn't tell us? >:(

|>hi.hwang: we aren't dating yet ;(

crispyhair: IM SOBBINGJE

|>sunhan: dw hes been like that ever since he saw changbin shirtless

|>chxngbin_: wait what he saw me shirtless?

|>hi.hwang: WHATSJSNSNS

View more comments

~tbc

hellowssss

sorry for the late update :( hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! next one is gonna be pretty interesting i hope-

love you!!