forty five.

"why weren't you picking up my calls AND ignoring my messages?!" minho asked once jisung entered the house. jisung let out a sigh and threw his jacket somewhere in the living room.

"jisung!" minho desperately yelled. he needed to know why the younger was acting like this.

he finally caught up with the boy and held his arm back.
"answer me!"

"its nothing, minho. i was just tired." jisung lied with a calm voice.

"if you were so fucking tired then why did you have time to go to chan and comment under hyunjin's post?! that's bullshit!" minho said. jisung rolled his eyes at minho's behaviour.

"a-and...why would you leave before i wake up? especially after what we did last night..." minho's voice became frail and small.

"look minho im sorry, okay? i was- i was just not feeling it.."

"wh-what do you mean? d-do you regret what we did last night?" minho's eyes widened.

"no i- you know what, nevermind. just forget it, okay?" jisung groaned.

minho shook his head and gripped onto jisung's shoulders,

"I can't just forget it ji!" minho said with tears in his eyes. he didn't like the way jisung was acting, it really worried him. he was convinced that it was his fault.

"jisung please talk to me, okay?"

"minho, can we be honest for a second?" jisung's voice became serious. minho hesitantly nodded.

"do you love me?"

"of course i love you jisung! do you think I'd let you open up my ass if i didn't?" minho smiled. jisung couldn't help but break out of his "though" and "scary" self for a second.

"im being serious, Minho."

"i love you, jisung. what are you getting at?" minho was confused.

"its silly but- i just- i just had some thoughts that..." minho hushed him with a kiss.

"jisung i love you so much, okay? don't ever think otherwise or i will punch you. gosh i thought you wanted to break up with me or something..." minho giggled although the uneasy feeling still lingered in his chest.

"i love you too min. im sorry for doubting you.."

;

"changbin can you stop following me around? its getting weird and people are getting the wrong ideas..." chan sighed. changbin has been escorting him everywhere ever since the older boy almost got attacked by a group of men.

"but chan-"

"stop, changbin. i appreciate that you care so much but i can handle myself." changbin felt hurt but decided to play it off.

"okay well...what if they come back for you? that guy said that he wasn't finish-"

"stop it. he was just bluffing, okay? they definitely wont come back, especially not after you broke one of their men's ankle." chan rolled his eyes. .

"we can still hang out though right?" changbin felt pathetic. chan clearly was not interested in him. changbin may have developed a "thing" for the older boy with dry hair over the past few weeks .

everytime he was with the older boy, he actually felt some sort of freedom. it hurt to know that he didn't feel the same way.