forty six.

tw// mature 🥴

"f-fuck seung-" hyunjin got cut off by seungmin slamming back into him. drool fell from his plush lips as seungmin mercilessly pulled in and out of him. hyunjin moaned his name like a melody as he arched his back, the pleasure was through the roof.

hyunjin looked so pretty, face coated with blush as sweat trickled down his forehead, lips parted as he panted, whimpered, and moaned, his long messy hair sticking to his face-- god he looked so ethereally fucked out.

seungmin leaned down and connected their lips once again, tongues clashing against eachother desperately.

just as seungmin was about to release- he unfortunately woke up...

"shit!" seungmin yelled. it wasn't the first time he had such nasty dreams about the tall boy, in fact, its been going on all week which made it kind of hard to look at hyunjin and not get flashbacks and inappropriate thoughts about it. seungmin groaned, once again waking up with morning wood.

he got out of his bed and went to the bathroom , before hyunjin decided to burst into his room to wake him up.

he turned on the shower to cold and quickly undressed himself, then hopped in.

"seungminnie!" hyunjins voice could be faintly heard from the room.

"i-im in the shower." he yelled back.

"oh, okay! foods ready by the way so hurry up!" seungmin could feel hyunjin's smile through his sentence. he also smiled and heard the door close again.

gosh was he so inlove with the older boy.

he hurried in the shower and quickly got out and got dressed. he didn't want to miss the opportunity of eating breakfast with hyunjin and his mother.

"there you are, seungmin!" Ms.hwang greeted him with a bright smile, she seemed happy about something.

"goodmorning ms.hwang." he returned the smile. hyunjin dragged seungmin to sit beside him and gave him a plate that contained eggs and bacon with baked beans on the side.

"eat up! we're going out later." hyunjin smiled. he was still wearing his pyjamas which consisted of an oversized shirt and his boxers. yep, that was literally it. seungmin nervously gulped and looked away from hyunjin with a blush.

"j-just us two, right?" he really didn't want to hang out with hyunjin's friends again.

"yep! just the two of us min." hyunjin gave him a reassuring smile. seungmin smiled to himself and began to eat once hyunjin's mother started to.

"mommy~ how is it going with your new girlfriend?" hyunjin asked his mom.

"w-well we aren't dating yet but she- oh gosh she's so beautiful jinnie! im glad she chose to work at the company! we even kissed on our last date!" his mother beemed with a big smile. hyunjin giggled and seungmin smiled.

her son was just like her.

"if you two don't get together i swear to god i will commit a crime!" hyunjin playfully glared at his mother, who playfully rolled her eyes in return.

"whatever baby."

;

"uh- where are we going exactly?" seungmin asked the male walking besides him.

"we're going to the mall! i need to buy new clothes before the holidays end." hyunjin intertwined their fingers.

"a-again?" seungmin blushed as he stared at their hands. hyunjin gave him a smile and leaned closer to him.