forty three.

hi.hwang: i thibk i fucked up

freckledbitch: what happened bb?

hi.hwang: seungmin

freckledbitch: whats wrong?

hi.hwang: he confessed to me

freckledbitch: OMG RLLY

hi.hwang: yh but ...

hi.hwang: i didn't say anything at first because i was scared

hi.hwang: he felt hurt and i left his room, then the next day he was acting cold towards me- which i understand

hi.hwang: so i decided to get myself together and tell him that i also like him and that im sorry

hi.hwang: and then he just stood up and left

hi.hwang: im confused lixie

freckledbitch: hyunjin :(

freckledbitch: i dont know what to say tbh bc im shit at relationships but either give him some space or try talking to him again

freckledbitch: but please take a rest jinnie and focus on yourself a bit

hi.hwang: i feel bad

hi.hwang: im the one who asked him to come on holiday with me and now im fucking up whatever type of relationship we had

hi.hwang: im gonna rest, my head hurts :(

freckledbitch: ok ily jinnie <3

hi.hwang: ily2 :(

;

"jisung." minho called out for him. yet, there was no sign of jisung. the brunette's body hurt from their previous 'night', he struggled to sit up and adjust his eyes to the bright lighting.

"s-sungie?" he called out again, more in a worried tone. only recieving an echo from what seemed like an empty house.

he quickly reached for his phone and unlocked it, eager to check up on the younger.

"minho?" a comforting voice spoke from the other side of the phone. minho let out a sigh of relief and smiled upon hearing the younger's voice.

"sungie...where did you go?" was the first thing he asked.

"oh...i went to chan's house. gonna be back soon." it seemed like jisung wanted to keep the conversation short.

minho frowned, he was hoping for jisung to be there when he woke up, especially after what they did last night. maybe he was too delusional.

"o-oh. wh-why didn't you wake me up?" he hesitated before asking. he heard a sigh from the other end before jisung started speaking again.

"didn't want to disturb you, minho."

"o-oh okay. a-alright sungie i lov-"

the call ended.

minho was confused to say the least. Jisung seemed...off?

"did i do something?"

he wasn't his usual cheerful and vibrant self, his voice showed no emotion. did something happen? minho didn't understand why he was acting this way.

deciding not to think about it, he tried his best to get out of bed and head to the bathroom.

;

"seungmin can we please talk?!" hyunjin knocked on the younger's door for the 10th time that day.

he heard some mumbling from the other side of the door then the sound of someone moving around.

not long after, seungmin finally unlocked his door.

"finally!-"

"can we please just forget about this?" seungmin asked. hyunjin frowned and shook his head. he held seungmin's hands before opening his mouth again to speak.

"s-seungmin...i like you too, like i said earlier! we both like eachother. why do you want to forget it when we've already come this far?!" hyunjin said. seungmin let out a sigh as tears began to well up in his eyes.

why was he even getting emotional?

In all honesty, seungmin was terrified. he was terrified of making the same mistakes he made a few years ago. it felt like a repetitive pattern.

he confesses, gets rejected, gets his feelings "returned", and only for him to end up more heartbroken than the last time.

hyunjin reminded him a lot like one of his past lovers, the one that caused him the most pain actually. was that one of the reasons why he fell inlove with him? no, not really...but that was one of the reasons why he's scared and hesitant to accept his love for him.

they acted so alike..

but he had hope in hyunjin. deep down he knew that hyunjin wouldn't do horrible things to him like his ex did, well- he really hoped he didn't.

"h-hyunjin...you wouldn't understand even if i told you why. d-did you only say you like me too because you didn't want to hurt my feelings? if- if so t-then please dont force your feelings for me!"

"stop saying that! i developed feelings for you a while back, min! i-i just wasn't so sure about love...please don't do this min!" hyunjin's grip tightened on the other's hands.

"can we- can we give this whole thing some time p-please? I don't want to think about all this right now. im sorry for being so difficult j-jinnie i-im...nevermind." seungmin wiped the few tears that managed to slip passed his eyes.

hyunjin gave him a reassuring smile in return.

"we can forget about it for now if that is what you want,,but we're definitely talking about this tomorrow!" hyunjin playfully glared at him as if he wasn't also on the verge of tears a few seconds ago.

"fine fine. now, how about we forget all this and cuddle on the sofa while watching a movie?" seungmin hesitated before speaking.

"of course."

~tbc

um why is this chapter so lame-

anyways so sorry for the late updates im so stressed rn bc of the tests we've been doing and we have exams in 2 weeks...

but ill try my best to do lengthy updates once im on holiday! .

also,,, thoughts on whats going on with minsung? 👀