twenty one.

"jisung i am NOT going!" hyunjin yelled.

"p-please? you can stay with me the whole time!" jisung practically begged his friends.

"I don't trust that minho boy...but i love parties so why not." felix shrugged.

"see jinnie! would you rather stay with your homophobic roommate for the night or be with your awesome friends? hm?" the squirrel like boy took a hold of the taller's hand.

"dumbass! he's probably gonna be at the party too!"

"well- PLEASEEE! felix and chan already agreed!" hyunjin thought for a while.

"fine whatever."

"thank you pretty boy! i'll pick you guys up!" jisung winked and received a gag in response.

° ° ° °

loud music could be heard from what seemed to be minho's house.

"there's so many people- let me just-"

"jinnie. don't even think about backing out." jisung pouted. hyunjin rolled his eyes and nodded, following his friends inside.

"jisung! you actually came!" minho cheered and pulled the younger away from his friends.
"y-yeah." he nervously said.

"fantastic! lets get ourselves some drinks, hm?" he smirked and patted jisung's head.

"i-i don't drink." he mumbled.

"c'mon its just a one time thing! one drink won't hurt you silly." minho laughed and poured some drinks into two red party cups.

as he did that, jisung's eyes wondered around the kitchen, there were plenty of people making out- practically have sex in the corner, someone drowning themselves in the sink, a boy rummaging through the cupboards for snacks, and someone in the fucking fridge.

"here you go!" minho handed him a drink.
"t-thanks...i guess." jisung stared at the liquid that was in the plastic cup.

"so sungie, how do you like the party so far?" minho leaned closer to his face with a smile that contained faux innocence.

"i-i don't know." he breathed out.

"thats not an answer." minho took a sip out of his cup.
jisung stayed silent and watched him.

"how about we go to my room, hm? less people...less noise." he smiled and grabbed jisung's hand.

"o-okay?" minho dragged him upstairs and pushed him into the room.

"do you have any siblings?" minho asked and softly pushed the dark haired boy onto the bed, hovering above him with a smile.

"i-i have 2." he blushed and avoided minho's eyes.
"my eyes are up here sungie." minho waved his hands in front of jisung's red face.

"what are their names?" he asked and straddled the poor boy.

"m-mark and brian." he muttered. minho nodded and traced a finger down jisung's torso, causing the other's breath to hitch.

"w-what are y-you-" he got cut off by the older boy pressing his lips against his for a short moment.

"whats your favourite food?" minho then proceeded to ask.
"cheesecake." jisung responded without much thought. that was until he felt minho's hand go under his shirt.