twenty six.

hyunjin bit his black painted nails as he scrolled through seungmin's instagram posts. he may or may not have told jisung about seungmin's confession the other night while he was ranting.

he slowly scrolled through his posts, still not finding anything to fight jisung's case of seungmin being supposedly "gay".

then, hyunjin clicked on his mentions and scrolled a bit before one certain image caught his eyes...

mii.sun

mii.sun this was one night to remember, hm baby? @kimseung 🔥
liked by 32,103

lelera: ooo did you guys finally bang? 😏
mii.sun: minnie is too pussy to put his dick in me so we left it at hickeys 👅

h3ll.com: new boy toy?
mii.sun: wdym? we've been together for a month now 😪

j4eeeeh: can i try?
mii.sun: nope

view more comments

hyunjin frowned as stared at the hoodie,
'thats the hoodie he cried for...' hyunjin gasped. but...how was he supposed to know if this mii.sun person wasn't a girl?

so, hyunjin decided to message them.

[mii.sun]

umm hey

?

'cold, yikes.'

this might sound weird but

what gender are you?

why are you asking?

well uh..just saw your posts on my feed and i was wondering :)

im a boy

'bingo!'

me too, how old are you?

24

'24?! and seungmin dated him?!'

oh wow

do you perhaps know a kim seungmin?

why are you asking?

do you know him?

yeah
seen

hello?
!message not sent

"did they really block me?!" hyunjin scoffed but nonetheless closed their dms.
"so him and seungmin we're probably a couple...i knew my ears didn't miss hear anything!" hyunjin smirked proudly.

"now now...how to confront him about it? or is that too bitchy? 'cuz its really none of my business..." hyunjin thought for a while. as bitchy as he was, he didn't want to confront seungmin about him being gay, or used to at least.

"though this is really helpful information." hyunjin smiled.

"this is gonna be interesting..."

° ° °

felix was walking down the street on his way to his favourite café. once he arrived, he ruffled his messy dirty blond  hair and entered the warm and welcoming café.

the australian male walked up to the counter to take his order,
"h-hello, welcome to levanter café! what w-would you like to order?" a very familiar voice spoke up.

felix looked up in surprise, only to meet with the face of jeongin.
"j-jeongin?" felix smiled. jeongin blushed and shyly smiled back.

"h-hey felix."

"can i have a salted caramel frappé with a vanilla strawberry crêpe please?" felix ordered. jeongin nodded and wrote it down on a sticky note.

"of course, i'll bring it to your table." he smiled and handed the note to another worker.

felix nodded and sat at a table near the window, patiently waiting for his order.

~tbc

another short chapter 😪

thoughts?