Announcement

It was just a regular monday morning where all the students are in their respective classrooms having 1st period, yet something came up from the head office

🔊: good morning my dear students, i would just like to say that we are going to have a test to be aware of our 2nd genders. To clarify the high school students shall take it this recess Teachers, pls discuss this to the class it is important thank you and God bless.

*Kageyama's pov*

The announcement just ended and i was kinda confused on what's going on. I do remember my mom saying something like this but she didn't say much about it..

I then looked upfront to see the teacher preparing a presentation. I wonder if its the 2nd gender thing. uhhh all i could remember was that their divided into 3?

An omega, beta, and alpha

I wonder whats the big deal with this though i mean were all human and that's that right?

*Tsukishima's pov*

Oh 2nd genders i see, i had read this somewhere as i could remember, dont know where but all i know is that its kinda serious and your lucky if your a beta.

I looked out of the window to see a group of people heading to the school's clinic. To be honest im not ready for the test nor results. This would just add up hassle in life anyway..

The teacher started his presentation explaining the importance of it. From the medication, heats and all sort of things.

*Kageyama's pov*

Geez I didn't know that this is wAY TOO SERIOUS like if you're a beta you would be lucky and not go through too much trouble..

I then looked to my side to see Tsukishima looking outside the window. I wonder what could it be, he then suddenly looked to my way and just stared into my eyes.

I didnt know what to do and i feel like my stomach is twisting, i then looked away and took my pen to distract myself. what the fck why didnt i just glared at him back? why did i reacted as if i was scared..

Welp lets forget about that and look on the bright side there's practice later and i could focus on that.

*Tsukishima's pov*

I was looking outside the window watching the group of people bring out stuff from their van. I then felt a pair of eyes on me, i didnt knew how but it felt weird..

I then looked at the direction to where my senses are feeling and i saw Kageyama. Lately, not like ive been looking at him or whatever but

He seems getting more cute day by day i mean like- i dont know..

As we were making eye contact he didnt even move an inch. I then decided to glare at him and suddenly his expression changed and looked away.

What was that? was he scared or startled?

I then sighed and look upfront again but i could corner eye Kageyama fiddling with his pen. I chuckled and focused back on the discussion.
______________________________________
🔔 *ring ring*

The school bell rung and it was finally break time (recess) the students were told to bring snacks since the line for would be long and the results should be out by lunch

*Kageyama's pov*

I went out of the classroom and headed to the vending machine to get milk cause why not its good enough for a snack.

When i got to the vending machine i heard yelling from afar, i look to my side and saw a running Hinata yelling

"bakageyama! you didnt wait for me we were suppose to line up together!"

He said while he arrived to me out of breath, i scratched the back of my head and sighed.

"sorry i uh forgot about that uhm.. I just wanted some milk while in line you know?" i replied.

"yeah yeah whatever come on lets go! I told Yamaguchi that we would line up with them so lets go!" Hinata said.

"what do you mean by ^them^"
i asked.

"duUh Tsukishima is also there now come and lets get in line"
Hinata said in a annoying tone.

I sighed and nod then we began to walk to the school's clinic. Damn the line is long good thing Hinata told Yamaguchi let us in with them.

"thanks yams for reserving us here!"
Hinata said to Yamaguchi

"yeah no problem! so what do you guys think you'll get?"
Yamaguchi asked to us

"oh oh bet im a beta since my parents are" said Hinata proudly

"i think im between an alpha and beta though im not sure"
Yamaguchi said and scratched the back of his head

"how bout you Tsukishima and Kageyama?" Yamaguchi asked

"uh dunno, i don't really care what are the results anyways"
says Tsukishima

"uhm imma just go with beta.."
Says Kageyama as he sips on his milk

*Tsukishima's pov*

As the two idiot's came it seems that Kageyama wasn't excited about this- wait what do i expect this has nothing to do with volleyball anyway

I then noticed he was drinking milk for some reasons my eyes were glued onto his lips, it looked so soft.. what would it feel like-

NO. ok just look somewhere else, i then looked upfront and saw that it was almost our turn. I sighed and crossed my arms.
______________________________________

after the 4 went through their test after 2 classes it was finally lunch and you know what that means? practice!