♡ FIFTY - EIGHT ♡

“You cannot free someone who is caged in themselves.” - Anjus Choudhary

“There is an ocean of silence between us. And I'm drowning in it.” - Ranata suzuki 

••••••

Songs

Falling - Harry Styles 

••••••

* One day time jump *

[ Harry's POV ]

FRIDAY 

I walk out of the house for the third time and start down the road. 

Did you lock the door?

I sigh and walk back and check. Of course I locked the door. I vividly remember locking the door. I continue my walk.

Are you SURE you locked the door?

I go back and check. It’s locked. I walk away 

But it could still be unlocked.

I go back and check. It’s locked. I walk away. 

This repeats for about 15 minutes. Each time I add on more and more things I need to check. I end up being 30 minutes late to school this time. 

I walk in and pull out my chair 

Again 
Again 
Again 

And then I sit down 

Again 
Again 
Again 

I bounce my leg, crack my knuckles, reorganize my desk.

Again 
Again 
Again 

I sit through the entire lesson and when the bell rings I stand up and sit down

Again 
Again 
Again 

I push in my chair 

Again 
Again 
Again 

This same process repeats for every class and lunch. At lunch, I can’t eat my sandwich because I forgot a piece of lettuce on the right side. 

At the end of the day, I walk out of the building 

Again 
Again 
Again 

I go and climb in Niall’s car.

Again 
Again 
Again 

Every time we stop at a stop light. I hold my breath for 15 seconds. 

Niall turns on the radio and I turn the volume from 13 to 15. 

When he drops me off I get out of his car 

Again 
Again 
Again 

Then I do the same for all the doorways in my house. I go to my room and flop on my bed. I pick up my journal and start writing.

•••

[ No POV ]

This routine goes on for almost a week. Every day is getting worse and worse. Every ounce of self-love and hope Harry has for himself deteriorates a little more every day. 

Louis hasn’t gotten sleep in days. He stays awake, trying to think of a way to fix this. Like a detective solving a murder. The worst part is, he doesn’t think he can. He thinks this is it, the end. This is goodbye for them. 

Both boys are losing hope. Ready to give up, more than they already have. 

Until they accidentally make eye contact in the hallway. 

And that, may just be their saving grace. 

••••••

I just wanted to point out if it wasn't obvious. Harry's complusions are getting worse and worse everyday. He has to do so much more and it is probabaly exhausting.

Another update after school today! :)

Love you

- T xxxx