"And Malfoy, you'll be carrying these" Hagrid said, handing him a stack of towels, for which Malfoy took with a hateful glare.

"Got the bottle of soap, Isabelle?" Hagrid asked me, as he suddenly pulled out a belt filled with raw pieces of meat hanging from its leather fabric.

"Uh...yeah" I said, scrunching my nose at him. "What's the meat for?" I asked, extremely confused. Cleaning supplies and raw meat? What the hell are we even doing?

"No questions! You'll see when we get there. Come along now" He answered, before beginning to lead us into the forbidden forest.

"Where are we going?" Draco asked, worry filling his voice as he completely ignored Hagrid's last words.

"Are...are we going...in there?" Felix asked, his face slightly giving away his horror.

"Oh for Merlin's beard!" Hagrid said in annoyance, turning to face our way. The three of us had stayed put, too scared to follow Hagrid to our possible doom. "Yes, we're going in there, and you'll be completely fine! It's day time, there'll be no beast out to get ya', now come on!" Hagrid said, turning around and continuing to walk. The three of us exchanged worried glances, not liking this idea one bit, before following close behind.

"Did he say what we're doing?" Felix asked me, as I walked between him and Draco.

"No, he said it's a surprise. Though I can't seem to figure out what water, soap and meat would possibly have to do with it" I answered, holding the bottle of soap between my hands.

"I reckon the meat's for him to snack on, it sure wouldn't surprise me" Draco said, making Felix chuckle. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head in disapproval at his little joke.

"What's the matter, Gryffindor? We're just poking some fun at your old bestie, no need to scold at us" Felix teased, carrying the water filled bucket.

"Stop calling me Gryffindor, for gods sake. I have a name" I said, rather annoyed by his new favorite nickname to call me.

"Grimaldi, Gryffindor...what's the difference?" He said, smirking. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes, fixing them towards the front.

I hadn't realized how beautiful this forest truly is during the day time, especially now that the leaves have all fallen from the trees, which allowed the light to shine through the empty branches. I can't imagine how it would look like with snow, probably beautiful. It's a shame it's crawling with dangerous creatures, or else I'd definitely spend most of my time here.

Draco kept a serious face, looking straight ahead, almost as if he wasn't even listening to the conversation happening beside him because he was too busy cursing out Hagrid inside his head. His cheeks were pink from the cold, along with the tip of his nose. He looks so innocent like that, he'd definitely fool any stranger into thinking he's the sweetest most loving boy around with his rosy cheeks and pale face.

"Oi! Hagrid! How much farther are you going to make us walk? I'm surprised your knees haven't failed you by now" His innocent face suddenly turned into a scold, as he shouted at Hagrid.

"Not long now, just a couple of more steps ahead" Hagrid answered from the front, before he turned to face Malfoy. "And for your information, I have great knees" Hagrid glared, before turning back around an continuing to walk.

I couldn't help but chuckle at Draco's disgusted face. "Cheer up, will you? You've been frowning ever since you got here. If you furrow your eyebrows any further the line between them will become permanent" I joked, looking at him.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm following an old fat man with raw meat dangling from his belt into the forbidden forest without a clue of what we're doing. What do you expect me to do? Skip around like a school girl giggling?" He asked, holding the towels with his two hands. He's moody today, and for good reason, which is why I shut my mouth, not wanting to push him any further.