¹⁴|ʜᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

Start from the beginning

Hermione rolls her eyes at their friendly rivalry. "Honestly, you two. I fail to understand your past rivalries now that I cannot enjoy even a single a peaceful moment without your constant bickering like a married old couple."

But there's a playful glint in Hermione's eyes, and Harry can't resist teasing her too. "Oh, come on, Hermione. I still love you."

The girl stiffened against Harry's back, her hands gripping his robe a little tighter. 

Draco chuckled at the sight before him. Looking at the two flustered and desperately searching for something to break the silence. He could not think of anything snarky so he decided to respond to Granger's question.

"To answer your question Granger, my mother said that, 'victory awaits us, we will rise in glory again, sooner than you would come back home'. I think something is to happen at the end of the year."

"That would mean that something will happen during the last round or the Yule ball" Hermione deduced.

_______________ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ________________

The stands were packed with cheering spectators from all three wizarding schools, adding to the electric energy of the event and blending marvellously with the school band's melodies. Banners and flags representing Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang fluttered in the breeze, displaying the pride and loyalty of the students and their schools.

Draco unwillingly held a banner supporting Krum. Hermione stood with Ginny and Luna in the same row as Ron. 

The crowd buzzed with excitement, their voices echoing throughout the stadium, creating an atmosphere filled with anticipation and wonder.

Cedric walked in with his father. Fleur and Krum with their representatives. 

James Potter stood with his son, Harry, on the edge of the arena. The stakes are high and he feels the anxiety radiating from his son from the way the young boy's feet are constantly tapping, and how his fingers are fidgeting with the edge of his robe.

The masses intimidated the young boy. However when he felt a hand on his tense shoulders he felt a slight calm creep into him. He smiled up at his father, for a brief moment he thought he was looking into a mirror.

"You've come a long way, Harry. I'm proud of you, no matter the outcome of this tournament. You make every person in our little family a better person," James said with a sincere smile. The strength and determination the boy had surprised the older man every time. 

"Dad. It's just... this last task feels different, and I can't shake this feeling of uncertainty."

Softly James said, "facing the unknown can be daunting, but remember, you've faced greater challenges before."

His father pointed his finger to the crowd where Harry could clearly see his mother sitting. She had a wide grin on her face, but there was also a motherly concern that Lily believes she hides well but Harry can always see through it. 

"You have your mother's bravery and my generational unexplainable luck running through your veins. You got this little stag!" James Potter winked at his son. "Remember that you have a family, a girl and a friend in the bleachers waiting for you to return."

Harry nods, his heart touched by the thought of his father's unwavering support.

Soon enough Dumbledore voice echoed around the ground. "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the cup in the maze. Mr. Diggory and Mr. Potter are tied for the first place and therefore, they will go first..." 

As the time to depart approaches, Harry shares a heartfelt hug with his father, grateful for each word, each emotion that would fuel Harry to fight and come back. Come back home.