"The way you looked at him."

Walking into the building, My hands were finally free from Matthew.
I wasn't upset by any means, I just think that Matt was afraid of getting judge for running back to me. If they knew the real story, they might have caught on that me and Matthew are crazy about each other.
"Hey, who is ready for this?" Nash yelled happily.
Mahogany skipped over to all of us, in which we were standing in a half circle.
"Okay listen, no matter what happens up on that stage, we go on as a family and we walk off as a family." Cam said.
"Can we agree on one thing?" I questioned.
"What's that?" Nash asked.
"Nothing but the truth. If you don't know the whole situation, then don't speak of it." I said with great hope of agreeing.
"Okay, yes. Anyone who talks about something in which they don't know the full story will be Banned from the next Magcon event." Cameron said.
"Okay, lets go in." Jack J said pointing to the door.
"Okay. Here we go." Matthew said hugging me tightly.
"We have 30 minuets before we need to head on stage, be ready!" Nash yelled.
"I love you all!" Taylor yelled through out the hallways.
As matt walked off, I caught site of hayes alone.
"Hayes! Can we talk?" I said.
Hayes looked up, shrugging his shoulders, I walked over to him.
"I know you saw what happened this morning and if I can explain.." I said before Hayes cut me off.
"Look, there is nothing to explain. I had been there for you since day one and after seeing you like that today, it was a straight kick in my balls. I made myself look like a fool." Hayes said.
My heart sunk.
"No, you don't know what happened." I said.
"I don't need to. Just the way I saw you look at him. Oh my god." Hayes grabbed his head and pressed against his hands.
"The way you looked at him." Hayes cried.
"Hayes .." I said trying to place my hand on his back.
"Don't touch me." Hayes said standing up.
"Look, if he hurts you again, don't come running back to me." Hayes shouted as he walked off.
I stayed behind, leaning against a wall.
Nash came around the corner.
"Hey. Let's go!" Nash yelled grabbing my arm.