Dreaded conversation

Gaining confidence, I decided to get the one on one conversation with Matthew done and over with. Taking in a deep breath, I looked over at carter.
"Wish me luck." I whispered, heading for the hallway.
As my heart started to race, I clinched my fist as tight as I possibly could.
It seemed as if my mind thought the tighter I squeezed my fist, the more relaxed I became.
Unfortunately, it was the total opposite. But that didn't stop me.
Getting to mine and Matt's room, I slowly pushed the door open. Taking in a deep breath, I peeked around the corner to see Matthew laying on the bed. I placed a gentle knock on the door.
"You wanted to talk?" I slowly asked.
Matt then covered his face with his hands, letting out a big sigh.
"Yeap." Matt said.
I began to walk into the room, Closing the door behind me. Heading for the middle of the room, I faced looking out the window which had rain drops and ice covering it.
"It's a beautiful day today." I whispered. I heard Matt sit up, I could feel him watching me.
"You hate me?" I asked, clearing my throat.
Matthew was silent.
"I don't know how I feel. I am hurt." Matthew said.
That made me so upset, "How could he be the one hurt?" I thought to myself.
I let out a sarcastic giggle.
"You did this to yourself, I am the one hurt." I implied.
Matt got off the bed and started walking towards me.
"How? You are the fucking snitch!" Matthew yelled at me.
This was no time to cry, I had to be strong. Turning around, I stared into Matthew's eyes long enough to get lost.
"You really are clueless, aren't you?" I said, hiding a big smirk.
Matt strugged his shoulders.
"Do you know what it is like hiding in your room all day, alone. Knowing that no one would care if you died in that very moment." I stopped and stared as Matthew closed his eyes.
"Then one day someone comes into your life and swears to give you the world. You began to believe that person, that person becomes apart of you. You tell them everything, your most deepest thoughts, your scars you hide, your memories that haunt you at night. You began to think you have a relationship but if reality were to hit you right then and there, you would find out that the person could careless. It is a fucking tease. Just like you." I said, holding my breath.
Matthew began to tear up.
"I did that to you?" Matt Whispered in denial.
I looked at the door, wishing I was else where.
"No." I said, standing strong.
I heard Matt whisper, "oh thank god."
Only to burst his bubble, I spit the truth.
"You did something worse." I implied.