Mahogany speaks.

I woke up from extream sweating, thinking Matthew was making me hot, I was wrong. I was in bed alone, again.
"Where is he now?" I whispered.
Getting out of bed, I slowly walked out the door and headed for the living room.
"Mahogany, this isn't like you. what happened with you?" Nash asked.
I stood in the hallway, trying not to get caught.
"I don't know, Me and Matt just had it going." Mahogany said, it had sounded like she was crying.
I had decided to step out into the livingroom. All eyes came directly at me, but I was only staring at one thing.
Mahogany.
"Hi." Mahogany whispered with fear.
I didn't even bother taking the time to register that she was talking to me.
"Can I be in here .. Or?" I asked, throwing the question towards Nash.
"No, please stay." Nash said with a welcoming voice.
"Over here." Matt said, hitting the couch pillow.
"That's a first." I thought to myself as I innocently walked over plopping myself next to Matthew.
"So .." Nash said.
"So?" I replied.
"Mahogany has a lot of things she would like to say to you." Nash said.
I let out a bunch of air as if I was ready for a life changing move.
"Okay. Am I suppose to care?" I questioned as Matt grabbed my hand.
I instantly saw hurt in Mahogany's eyes, her facial expression screamed for help in so many different ways.
"Why do you forgive Matthew and not me?" Mahogany asked.
I chuckled.
"First of all, me and Matthew talked. Me and you haven't." I exclaimed.
"So you talk and everything is okay?" Mahogany asked sarcastically confused.
"What do you want me to do? Leave him because he kissed a skank like you?" I said, stopping right at the moment.
"No, I didn't mean to say that." I said in worry as Mahogany's eyes filled up with tears.
"Damn Ariel." Carter said.
I looked down at my pants, Staring at the hem of my pants.
"I am a fuck up." I whispered.
"I am sorry for embarrassing you! But Matthew isn't the innocent one! He said a lot of hurtful things!" Mahogany said.
I looked down at my hands, hiding the
hurt rather well.
"I know and I fight those words everynight." I said, trying not to shed a tear.
"Ariel, it's okay." Nash said, giving me a sympathetic look.
"I just don't want you around Matthew right now, A lot is happening and I don't need to constantly worry about you two." I said.
Mahogany nodded her head as if she understood, even though tears filled up her eyes.
"Mahogany, you are a good person. I didn't mean to hurt you one bit. But me and you need to just stay friends." Matthew Said as he gripped onto my hand.
Nash slammed his hands on his knee's throwing a big smile on his face.
"Okay, it is .." Nash paused as he checked his phone for the time.
"7:34pm and we have to be up by 6:30. It has been a long day, so I think it's time for everyone to get some rest." Nash implied as he stood up.
"I agree with Grier." Taylor said as he removed his shirt.
I got up off of the couch and headed for the hallway.
"I will be right there baby." Matthew said. I had to stop him, we weren't back together.
I turned around and looked at Mahogany then Matt.
"No, don't call me baby or babe. we aren't back together." I said turning back around heading for our room.
I knew that Mahogany and Matthew were left all alone out there considering all of the boys went to bed.
"Just let it be. If he isn't in here then just go to sleep. He isnt yours." I whispered to myself calmly.