His heart beat, is my drug.

It was quiet for five minuets. "What do you want from me? You keep hurting me." I whispered. Carly left to go home. It was me and Matt, he was sitting across from me.
I was leaned up against the wall, lightly crying.
"You want to know what I want?" Matt asked. I looked up at him and nodded. "I want to stop hurting you, I do not try to hurt you. There's something you don't know about Sarah. She is my step sister. I hide you for your benefit, if Sarah found out, it would be worse." I cut matt off,
"That's a lie. It's not for my benefit or you wouldn't have posted that on twitter, you may think I'm like any other girl you've fucked with, but I'm not." I said stearnly crying.
"I've only had one girlfriend, maybe that's why this is all new to me. Ariel, tomorrow will be different. Just be ready, i'm not going to tell you why. I just, want to be with you." Matt cried. I broke down I was so hurt and confused, I was shaking. With matt still on my floor, I got up and closed the door followed by the blinds. I closed the blinds just enough for the sun to barely shine thru. Matt looked at me, still sitting on the floor.
"What are you doing?" Matt questioned. I sighed and looked at him, "Either stay or leave. I'm just saying that." I told him. I went to my drawer, pulled out my pack a cigs and my blade. I then went and sat in the cornor, Matt looked at me. "Ariel.." Matt whispered crawling towards me. Without a care in the world at the moment, I lit the cig and took a hit, blowing it up in the air. I loved how the smoke came out so heavy, then slowly vanished into nothing. I put the cig down, grabbing the razor. I began to draw a perfect story on my arm. "Ariel, stop!!" Matt yelled! I shook my head and continued.
"Then let me feel the pain too!" Matt said crying. I looked up at matt, "Why?" I whispered. Matt looked at me, "because it's not fair to you!" Matt cried. I put the blade down and hit the cig a couple more times.
Matt just silently watched me as I finished it, I knew I was hurting him.
I picked the blade up again, Unfortunately matt took it. "Matthew!" I yelled.
"Let me write something on me." Matt cried. Matt took the blade and cried as he shreaded his skin with letters. It kind of hurt me because I think he thought cutting was easy.
Fifteen Minuets went by, "done." he mumbled. I took his wrist and looked at it. I cried so hard, it was unstoppable tears. His wrist simply read, "ARIEL" I took the blade and cried. Matt watched me, suffering in pain. I cried even harder when I saw what I had done. Matt pulled my wrist towards him, he broke down too.
I painfully carved 'MLE' into my wrist. Without any warning, he grabbed my
wrist and gently pressed his soft lips
against the open wound, then looked up at me with blood on his lips. He grabbed my hands, holding onto them and pulled them above us, he kissed me. It was as if the feelings we had
were so strong, that in that moment .. Nothing could break us.
"Give your all to me, i'll give my all to you." Matt sang in my ear as I tried to gather myself. I wrapped my arms around matt, this dark room was no match for us.
I Have no doubt he could hear my heavy breathing in his neck,
"please don't leave me." I cried.
I was so tired and drained, I could feel his heart beating on my shoulder which was leaned up against him. Matt stroked my hair, whispering the littlest things to me, but they ment so much. I got up, "come." I whispered. He got up with me, looking at me confused. I walked to my bed and took of my pants and bra. matt stared at me. "Nap time, no sex." I whispered. "What about your dad and kara?" Matt asked.
"My dad isn't coming home tonight and what about kara? Fuck her." I said. "Your right, doesn't matter what kara does, your mine." Matt said. He walked to the otherside of the bed, removing everything but his underwear. We got into bed, he pulled me close to him. I couldn't help but lay there, thinking about our future. His skin is so soft and perfect, before I knew it, I was dead asleep.