It all became to real

Walking through the doors was the hardest part for me, it was as if there was no turning back now.
Going to the 'Meet and greet' with Kara had simply scared me, and just then I was to sit there and watch him hug girls who wanted everything from him?
The part that killed me is, the fact of all these girls will have no idea who the real 'Matthew Espinosa' is.
"Pull up his sleeve ladies, you'll find out quick." I mumbled walking to the bathroom.
Opening the door, Mahogany was standing right there.
"Oh hey, I was just going to come find you." She said smiling.
I walked in the bathroom, closing the door behind me slowly. "For?" I asked, quite upset.
She giggled and looked at me.
"Do you hate me?" she asked. I threw out a big sigh and turned to the door. Mahogany ran and stopped me before I could have fully escaped from the bathroom.
She grabbed me arm, "No, stop! Why?" She questioned.
I turn around and gave her a deseving stare. "This morning doesn't recall? fuck off Mahogany." I muttered. Mahogany made unexplainable noises, trying to spit out words she didn't have. "Save it." I whispered turning around, walking out and slamming the door in her face.
Just then Matthew came around the corner, terrifying me. I jumped and screamed, grabbing on to my stomach. "Matthew Lee, really?" I yelled sternly. He laughed while I stood there, waiting for an answer.
I was not in the mood for any shit that day and evidently he was pushing it. "Okay, okay. Why you slamming doors?" he questioned with a laugh. Just then, the memories came back, the thoughts began to strangle me.
I threw my hands by my side letting out a big sigh and walked around Matt, looking for Hayes.
Walking nearly the whole building, I heard Matt's voice followed with some mumbling.
I creeped by the door, listening to there conversation.
"I'm aware I'm with Ariel right now." Matt whispered.
"Then why won't you leave her for me?" A girl whispered back.
Matt let out a sigh, "Mahogany, if I leave her.. She will kill herself and I can't have the blame for that." He whispered back.
"FUCKING MAHOGANY!" I screamed internally. I went through all seven stages of grief right then and there.