the new REALITY - 3

after seeing the sign that the world is gonna end, Masaru realized nothing he will do will change the course of that world, however, when he looked at the sky to fin peace, he saw a blue dragon flying in the sky, and towards one of the pyramids shaped areas, Masaru didnt want to go and expose himself, but something inside of him wanted to save the humans.
Masaru ran and ran after the dragon, and when the humans saw the dragon, they started to attack it, Masaru couldnt do nothing in that situation, and ran to the top of the buildings and jumped from there to the dragon, the dragon tried to get Masaru off, but despite all the efforts, Masaru took the upper hand and commanded the dragon to go away. suddenly, something happened to the dragon and it just disappeared, the humans blamed Masaru to be a witch, and Masaru's look just improved that theory.
about to be sacrificed to ashes to stop witchery, Masaru's mind became numb, all of what the humans ever did to him, all what Askar did to him, it got to the best of him, and caused an evil force of energy too form into Masaru, Masaru no loner looked the same, and people took it to granted that Masaru is actually a witch, Masaru's hair was messy red, his clothes were bloody, his eyes were demonic shaped, his wings were dragon shaped but small, his horns were sharper then a titanium sword, and as a weapon he had a hand saber made out of supersonic energy, his skin too was changed to dark as ashes, with full of anger, Masaru killed all the humans around him, and somehow, a portal has opened, Masaru went through, to find himself being in a futuristic city, everything was extreamly high tech, it was the perfect world to destroy everything, as revenge for what the humans have done.

new timeline found, corruption has spreaded there, please exit and start again

new timeline? high tech? all the data i used will finally be used
; the new REALITY > the perfect story