Mr. McCrow nodded frantically, shifting his feet.

"Blaise!" Y/N called up the stairs, a shiver running down her spine. "Blaise, come here, please!"

His loud sigh could be heard even from the front door, and thundering footsteps followed right after, the skinny frame of Blaise Zabini coming into view. He looked like he was tired of everyone's shit, but then again, that's what he always looked like.

"What?" he grumbled, coming over and hunching over to wrap his arms around Y/N's frame.

She rolled her eyes and gestured to Matthew McCrow, who stood there, smiling awkwardly. Blaise squinted, looking at Y/N.

"Y/N, who is this man?" he asked, his arms pulling her shoulders together tightly.

"Blaise, honey, I think he's your father."

Matthew McCrow – who's real name was Matthew Zabini – and Blaise sat across from each other, staring. Neither displayed any emotion towards one another and the only other people in the room was Theodore, Blaise's best friend since childbirth, and Lisa Walker, Blaise's mother. Everyone else was shoo'd from the room, and a silencing spell was cast.

Meanwhile, they worked on moving Y/N's stuff from her room to the car. Nobody spoke a word except perhaps Narcissa Malfoy, who reminded them to keep moving and to not worry about Blaise. She was a woman who was very adamant on privacy matters like this, which she loved to remind them.

In no time at all, Y/N's room was stripped bare of her belongings, leaving only a shell of what it was before. Everything had been moved to the car manually, to keep them preoccupied so they didn't intrude on the matter with the Zabinis'.

Now, as they waited, they played an old Muggle game, Uno, to which Y/N somehow teamed up with Malfoy and Hermione teamed up with Daphne.

"No, you idiot, put this plus two with this other plus two so it'd make her draw four," Y/N said in exasperation, reaching over to pull two of his plus two cards and put them on the deck. He grumbled his confusion. Daphne smirked, looking at Y/N.

"Take eight of those fuckers, bitch," she said, but Y/N had already been ready for that.

"No, thanks," she said, and put down another draw two.

Hermione grinned and put her three draw twos down.

Malfoy paled considerably. However, seeing as he and Y/N were teamed up, he snatched her last draw two, using it on Daphne.

Daphne's scream was cut off by Blaise and Theodore coming into the room, both nonchalant as they sat on either side of Y/N, putting their heads on her shoulders.

"How'd it go?" she asked carefully, putting a card down.

"My parents hate each other but long story short my father's going to try and get custody of me again," said Blaise, sighing rather loudly. "But I'd honestly rather live with him than my mother. I hate the constant weddings and shitty husbands."

A weary silence passed through the group as everybody thought about what would happen with Blaise and his future. Finally, Malfoy spoke up.

"We're here for you, Blaise."

Y/N woke up bright and early the next morning. Anthony still slept in her room, as clingy as ever, with Goldfish at the end of the bed and a pillow nestled tightly in his arms. Her heart broke as she stared at him. In a few or more hours, he'd have to watch the burial of his parents, without even knowing how they died.