Chapter 4

Similarities and Unpleasant Surprise

A week later, the day has finally came. The letter of UA is supposed to arrive today, Izuku was honestly nervous. Even though it doesn't show, his mom could read his face and actions like a book.

It was already the afternoon and he was internally panicking. In his room obviously sulking on his bed, Inko could only think of how bad this anxiety of his is. Izuku wasn't the type to dwell on things, but this is not just a simple thing. This is his dream high school, his future! So she was worried. In the living room every now and then, she was taking glances at the door. Soon enough one glance away and one glance to the door again, an envelope was now on the floor.

"Izuku!! Izuku!!" she yells as she run to her son's room with the envelope in her hand. "It's here." she waved the envelope. Izuku walked to her mom, she gave him what he's been waiting for and decided to give him privacy.

With his patience testing him, he ripped the envelope vigorously only for a small machine like to fall. Not seconds later, the machine showed a hologram projection of.. All Might!

"Congratulations Young Midoriya!" Izuku continued to watch the hologram.

"You passed the entrance exam! Not only that but got the highest score in UA's entrance score history! with the villain points of 81, but that's not the only thing we grade! You recieved 55 rescue points! Which gives you a total of 136 points!" It showed the rankings and saw Katsuki second, just below him. Then it went back to All Might again. "Congratulations! Welcome to your hero Academy!!"

Then it stopped. Izuku was so happy! He run to Inko and hugged her tightly saying he passed. She was so proud and knew his training was worth it.

He called the Bakugous through the landline with Katsuki answering it after the fourth ring. "Oii Nerd!" "Kacchan!! You passed! You scored 105 points!!" the red head said. "yeah.. Congrats on placing first." the blonde said. Which made Izuku smile fully because Kacchan acknowledge him.
Even though he knows that Katsuki acknowledges him, even from the start, the blonde doesn't really say anything.

____________________

Finally, the first day of UA! In the Todoroki household. Shoto woke up early like he usually does. Got ready then changed to his uniform. He heard Fuyumi call her from the kitchen. Complying to her calls he went there and said a quiet good morning. Fuyumi is now 22 years old, and helps his brothers like a mom. She cooked pork cutlet bowls for breakfast. "Natsuo already ate and left, make sure to finish okay?" she said as she was taking her leave to get ready for work. Natsuo is 19 and in college, leaving Shoto to be 16 along with his long gone twin.

Shoto was done eating and Fuyumi is ready to leave. "Don't forget to pray for them okay?" she said as she was leaving the door. Shoto nodded and put his plates to the sink then went to a room. In the room, nothing else but showcased two Batsudans with opened doors. 'Fuyumi probably opened this' he thought, looking at the pictures inside of them. He lit the candles again as it was dead. He bowed down and pay his respects. One picture showed a kid with red and growing white hair. The other one showed a dark hair fading down to white, no more than three years old. The picture was monochromatic. He knew this was his twin, he remembered being close to Izuku but not the same as Touya. Everyday, like a habit, the Todoroki family would visit and pay their respects.

Rei still hasn't gone home from the mental. Still keeping her hatred, anxiety, and sadness. She keeps on remembering the abuse and the death of her children. Fuyumi and Natsuo would visit but, Shoto still doubts himself and thinks his mother hates him.