Chapter 5

Megumin: "When I use explosion magic... I end up using alot of energy to summon it..."

Please don't tell me she's gonna say what I think she's gonna say.

Megumin: "well since I overexerted my self, I can't move a muscle!"

Kazuma: "For real?"

Me and kazuma looked a bit disappointed... let me rephrase that,
I looked a bit disappointed,
kazuma looked like he wanted to give up and go home.

Megumin: "oh no... I didn't expect for a toad to pop up nearby... Sorry but can you please do something before it-"

CHOMP

[Y/N] and kazuma: "Wait! You can't get eaten! I'll save you!"

We ended up saving both of them and well... Let's just say the aftermath was sticky and nasty.

.

KONOSUBA

.

We find our selves walking to the baths after the fight with the Toads. I carried megumin on my back and kazuma was to busy being disappointed, and for aqua...well....

Aqua: sniff* Sniff* "My clothes smells bad!"

Kazuma: "shut your mouth and keep walking!"

[Y/N]: sigh* "What a day!"

Megumin: "You know, the inside of a toad smells bad but it's rather warm and cozy."

Kazuma: "wow, I can die happy now! Thanks."

[Y/N]: "Megumin look... your now banned from using explosion magic unless it's an emergency, ya got that?"

Megumin: "That's not possible!

[Y/N]:"Why not?"

Megumin: "explosion magic is the only magic I can use."

Kazuma and [Y/N]: "Seriously?"

Megumin: "Seriously."

...

Aqua: "But, if your level is high enough to use explosion shouldn't you be able to use other spells?"

Aqua: "For example, I couldn't use my arch-priest magic until I learned the party trick skills first."

Kazuma: "heh, what would you use a party trick on?"

[Y/N]: "What the hell is their purpose? Do they boost morale or something?"

Aqua ignored both of our questions.

Suddenly megumin grabs my shoulder a bit tight and says

Megumin: "I am an Arch-Wizard who loves explosion above all else!

Megumin: "I do not care for other explosive magics, Explosion is my true love!"

[Y/N]: "can you not grab my shoulder so ti-"

She grabs on my shoulder even tighter

Megumin: "Of course it might be easier for me to go adventuring If I had other skills! But I love explosion magic even if I can only use once a day!"

[Y/N]: "ouch!"

Megumin: "I chose the path of a Arch-Wizard for the purpose of casting the one! glorious! spell!"

...

Aqua: "That's amazing and wonderful! Even if your goal is totally bonkers, I love the passion you have for it!"

This is no good

Kazuma then walks towards me and whispers

Kazuma: "Dude this mage is totally useless... Hell if aqua knows where shes coming from then she has to be!"