5: Snow White

Lee Yuna

Continuation...

I sat back to our table and just chose to ignore what just happened, I don't want to pick a fight with anyone and get in trouble.

My friends and I peacefully ate our lunch, and since I was approached by Faye awhile ago, Nim just ordered the food for me.

"There you are, girls, I was looking all over for you"

We stopped eating and looked up to see our English teacher, smiling widely at us. She probably needs something I can feel it.

"Look at me and smile, frown, and laugh" Of course we did everything she told us to do, it's not really much so we just chose to help her out with whatever she needs us for.

"Oh, Perfect! See you later at the auditorium okay?" She said and turned around to walk away.

Confused, I approached her to ask what are we going to do at the auditorium later.

"Professor-."

"Shh, lower down your voice, I'm only accepting a few students, understand?"  She said while whispering

We all thought that she was going to walk away but she saw something on our table.

Oh no.

She spotted the drink that was spiked with fish sauce, she had her eyes on it

I panicked when she moved her hands towards it and said "Can I have some?" But it wasn't like asking for permission, because she already had her hands holding it so I couldn't do anything but look at her.

She took a GULP of the drink, and the moment she realized that it tasted 'different' her mouth was already filled with the drink.

The moment she was about to spit it out, the principal approached her. Immediately, her sour expression turned into a wide smile, but not showing her teeth since she still holds the liquid inside her mouth.

"Prof. In, are you alright?" The principal asked but of course no one could answer the question but her even though we badly wanted to help her out, no one had the courage to talk to the principal

She closed her eyes and swallowed the soda with all her might, we felt like we were about to puke just by watching her do it, but she had to, or else the principal would be left there standing.

"How can I help you, principal?" She spoke, the moment she swallowed a drink that is 25% sugar and 75% FISH SAUCE

"Nothing, I was just asking how are you"

She regrets that she swallowed the drink for such a stupid question but there's no turning back now.

"I'm fine, principal, see you later, girls" she said and then walked away.

~~~~~

We went to the auditorium and saw there Prof. In and other students, it looks like they were only waiting for us before they could start

"Maybe I shouldn't let you do the play, if you're this late" she threatened like it's our loss

"Oh, okay" Cheer said and then we happily walked away

"No, wait! I was just joking, I meant to tell you that, no worries, I'm going to give you the BEST roles"

At this point we couldn't tell if it's a good thing that we're here or if we should've just gone home because we all know that no one watches the drama club plays, after audiences watch the performance of the dance club, they leave.