1: You are my inspiration

Welcome to Grade 7

(Please be mindful of the time stamps written at the very beginning of every chapter, this will be your guide until we reach the end of the story)

Lee Yuna

My friends and I were playfully walking on the sidewalk, cars passing by us in a rush. Even if it was still early in the morning, the road was already busy and people are already seen in the sidewalks, hurrying to their workplaces.

We're on our way to our favorite coffee shop before going to school because Cheer wanted a cake and Kie wanted something to drink. So we all agreed that we can grab something to eat.

While we were having fun, a familiar bike passed by us. Of course, my friends wouldn't notice because they were playing around but the bike caught my attention since I recognize the person riding it.

It's him.

We were just a few meters away from the coffee shop when I noticed the stop light turned red.

The bike stopped exactly in front of the coffee shop and I realized that if I could make it on time, inside, I would get a glimpse of him.

The stop light was counting down from one hundred, and it was pretty slow so I knew I would make it on time.

I took bigger strides while my friends followed behind me, they were also rushing since I was rushing and they didn't want to get left behind.

When we reached the cafe, they crowded themselves on the counter, debating on what to order, while I found a place where I could get a glimpse of his face.

He luckily stopped infront of the clear glass window of the cafe where the blinds were already rolled up. This gave me a clear view of his side profile and his other facial features.

Even his side profile looked so handsome.

While the stop light was still red, an old woman in her 60s was crossing the street. Maybe because of her old age, she didn't notice that she wasn't walking on the pedestrian lane.

She was walking outside the pedestrian lane with a cane in her hand. I shifted my attention to him to see what he's going to do about it.

Without any hesitation or further complaints, he receded his bike so that the old woman can pass by without any obstruction that may cause her to trip and fall.

What a gentleman.

I secretly admired him from a far, that I didn't notice that my friends were already beside me, wondering what I was looking at.

"So that's why you always want to go here"

I realized that they were already staring there for a solid minute and witnessed my day dreaming.

I acted all innocent because I knew what was gonna happen next.

"The bike! W-why does it look weird?"

They exchanged glances and of course I knew what that meant, I was bad at lying and it gave me away

In a blink of an eye, Cheer was already grabbing my face, squishing it to make it look small, Kie was waving her hands up in the air to get his attention, while Nim was pulling my nose upwards, making it look pointed like the pretty girls in our school.

They did everything to get his attention while I was dying there, looking like a squished stress ball.

The red light turned orange and then green, he disappeared in no time while I was still being squished by my friends.