WHEEL OF THE PEOPLE

Start from the beginning

It was raining cats and dogs outside. He carried his unconscious son in his arms! Why? His son had something metallic attached to the back of his neck.

He could not explain to the doctors how his son got the thing attached to his neck but wanted their assistance removing it.

The doctors tried their best until something accidental happened almost killing two doctors!

There was a blackout following the operation accident leaving lots of questions. Two doctors were dying from a paramount electric shock and Dr Absalom had no clear explanation!

The CEO was angry! Absalom remembers following the doctor up into his office while trying to explain but no matter his innocence, the damage was brutal and irreversible!

All the same, he came here for professional assistance and so thought the doctor would understand. After all, they had talked and Absalom had revealed all his challenges to their arrival point.

What more did the doctor require to understand?

Nothing more because this was the meaning of; -it is over! Checkmate! His fingers grew tingly! He felt a rush of coldness up his nerves followed by a few shivers!

"Damn you!" He cursed while rushing forwards at the CEO but a doctor and the hospital's security guard hold him back!

Fearfully, the doctor steps back to hide behind his desk lest the enraged fugitive tear at him! Absalom fiercely struggles against their obstruction but they pushed him back. He was sure very sober by now! "We had an agreement...!"

"Yes Sir..." The doctor spoke with regret in his voice. "However, your son's problem didn't require medical attention alone. And you knew that. Didn't you?

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, you still will pretend not to but that thing on the back of his neck is an issue beyond our profession. It is a matter of security concern!" the doctor spoke pointing a finger hard onto his table. There was a moment of silence. Absalom shook his head in disbelief.

"You should have said so in the first place..." Absalom uttered.

"I trusted you." The doctor blatantly uttered quickly with quick gasps for air. "After all he was only a child. Just seventeen years of age?"

Absalom listened as the doctor's voice rose with bitterness. "But you lied! You lied that you didn't know what it is... be it what it was capable of!"

"I did not lie..." Absalom replied calmly.

"I bet you did!" the doctor interrupted quickly shutting him up. "Because that thing, it contains the power of seven power transformers. And you boldly claim you knew nothing of how or where exactly he got it..."
Following this was another moment of silence.

"Well! -so now?" Absalom repeated shaking his head in disbelief.

"And right now, this morning, two of my best doctors, good men each has a family and children. Both are on oxygen and who knows if they will survive." The doctor went on calming down a bit with his final words.

"Then you should have sent us off at once instead of this bullshit...!" Absalom sneered at the doctor trying to attack him again.

"Sent you off to?" the doctor interrupted. "-the next hospital...? That would have been another of my greatest regrets by now. Would have been no different placing two or more other medical personnel's lives at risk!" The doctor uttered critically adding.

"So you drugged me...? Screw you!" Absalom spoke with such disappointment.

"I could have found you desperate and innocent of everything else you said... but you still are topping the union's most wanted list! ... Well, why the hell are you running if you are innocent?" The doctor said. "Unless there's something else to this sir. Oh hell, there is..."