"Yo my nigga are you dumb? Mike said as I opened the door.

"Pop, I told you about Diamond why can't you leave her alone? You see she isn't good for you she is messy as fuck!" Xi yelled as she crossed her arms and looked at me.

"I didn't think-"

"You're right! You did not think Pop! Not only did you hurt Lauryn but your brand now. Did you even talk to Lauryn yet?" Xi said cutting me off.

"Yeah..." I said rubbing the back of my neck and looking down.

"And?" Dread said while everyone looked at me.

"Shit, she don't want to talk to a nigga no more she was pissed and cried a little bit. I told her what had happened but she wasn't trying to hear it."

"Duh, you fucked D on her once already and you pulled a dummy again." Mike said.

"Y'all buggin, chill on me ight? I know I fucked up I don't even know what came over me."

"Keep your damn dick in your pants that's what Pop! Call D and dead this shit now and I'm so serious." Xi said before we all sat on the couch.

"What if I don't want to? Shit Lauryn is gone so what for?"

Xi looked at me crazy before she rolled her eyes, "Y'all need to talk some sense in his head before I lose my shit." She said before throwing her hands up and going in the kitchen.

"D ain't good for you and you know that shit Woo. It may seem all good now but you know she's messy as shit and be trying to use you. You thinking with your dick and not your head" Dread said.

Dread was the logical friend of the group. If i wasn't asking Xi shit I would always ask him.

Mike was my nigga and all but he doesn't know how to talk to people and he be playing around at serious times.

I nodded, remembering all the shit D rally had done and I realized that wasn't a road I was trying to go back down.

I went to my phone and blocked her number and her Instagram, "I blocked her, happy?"

"Ecstatic," Xi said sarcastically while sitting back on the couch with a bottle of water and some chips, "Now Lauryn, what are you going to do about her?"

"I need to leave her alone, I can't even keep her around I know I'm going to fuck up again."

"Well I'm glad you can be honest with yourself about it." Xi nodded before she started snacking.

I guess I have to leave her alone for real this time.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mmmm Pop don't stop!"

"You like this dick?" I said while I smacked her ass.

"Yes I loveee this dick" she moaned out.

I pulled out and kept stroking my dick, "Where you want it?"

She flipped around and opened her mouth for me to nut and I did.

I watched as she swallowed it and opened her mouth back up for me to see that it was all gone and smirked.

"Good girl," I nodded before I put my Ethika's back on before I laid down and reached for my phone, "You need an uber?" I asked while looking up at the girl.

"Damn, I can't stay?" she asked before she looked at me while lifting one eyebrow.

I chuckled, "It's gone be here in 5 minutes you can wait downstairs for it."